UM offers 2022 DB Earl Little Jr.

Advertisement
Had english in HS at N.M. sr with Earl. He always said his dream was for his son to play at UM so I guess we'll see. He and Amari Daniels always wanted to play together at UM when they were on that FT. laud team.

Advertisement
Graduated 91. Was supposed to graduate 90. Took a detour through Military School in St. Petersburg LOL

I don’t think he does as well as Raymond. I cut Rumph slack in missing the top guys taking bags. I’ll also buy in that he’s been limited in who he wants to recruit but I think there’s some truth to him not being a good recruiter.

Still, I’d be looking to fix that by upgrading from Patke to a stud recruiter to team with Banda and let Rumph focus more on the coaching aspects. Talking about canning Rumph while Patke’s there is not the right priority.

Agree with what you're saying but while he may not do as well as Raymond, he'd do better than he's doing now. Most seem to have a jones for Rumph because of Campbell, Surtain, Jobe and Stevenson. There was no way he or anyone else was going to get them away from Bama and GA.

They should have known that early on. My issue has been why they didn't line up others like Samuels, Davis or Elam until it was too late. Don't know who's driving the CB board.

Last edited:
Agree with what you're saying but while he may not do as well as Raymond, he'd do better than he's doing now. Most seem to have a jones for Rumph because of Campbell, Surtain, Jobe and Stevenson. There was no way he or anyone else going to get them away from Bama and GA.

They should have known that early on. My issue has been why didn't line up others like Samuels, Davis or Elam until it was too late. Don't know who's driving the CB board.
I put those guys named in the group of top guys - whether it’s bags or just going to the top teams - I don’t hold that on him.

I have no doubt that Corey Raymond would recruit better than Rumph at either school.

Give Raymond a 6-7, 7-6, and bomb the end of the season like we did three years ago, let me know how good his recruiting is. Combine that with a local recruiting ground that's not loyal to the local team.

We aren't playing on a level playing field with regards to recruiting for various reasons.

Put Rumph where Raymond is, what do you think happens?
Give rumph a 10 win season and all you get is al blades JR on the other side of that coin

Advertisement
Can someone with more insight tell me how Earl is so pro miami on social media and he’s not at least going to try and push his son in this direction? I get allowing your son to make their own choice, but he has to at least be in his ear.

Can someone with more insight tell me how Earl is so pro miami on social media and he’s not at least going to try and push his son in this direction? I get allowing your son to make their own choice, but he has to at least be in his ear.
Plus LSU does not look like the same team either..

Advertisement
Advertisement
For sure

I’m sure their fans are handling it rationally and with level heads. I wonder if they’ve started a fire Corey Raymond thread yet?
Do they have their own CIS? Cause if so Raymond already got fired lol. Imagine them complaining about defensive backs. Hilarious

Advertisement
Back