UM offers 2022 DB Earl Little Jr.

Advertisement
The chance of me following any of these teenagers on Twitter is 0%. You’ve got the wrong one. You sound like a hit dog hollering.

The proof is in the pudding with Rumph and recruiting. Not sure how many different times it has to be said. He’s just not a recruiter and DB coaches on other staffs are typically their BEST recruiters. We have dudes on the board who are on the fields with these kids and they’re saying as much about Rumph. Great Cane, bad recruiter.
If/When Rumph is let go who in your opinion should Diaz go after? Like a legitimate option not “let’s throw millions at Corey to come to the U” speak. Who’s the next up and coming DB coach who can also recruit well?

Give Raymond a 6-7, 7-6, and bomb the end of the season like we did three years ago, let me know how good his recruiting is. Combine that with a local recruiting ground that's not loyal to the local team.

We aren't playing on a level playing field with regards to recruiting for various reasons.

Put Rumph where Raymond is, what do you think happens?

He will pick Miami and if he actually doesn't, Rumph might need to move on. I mean ****..... I could get Earl Little Jr to Miami. How hard would that be?

Advertisement
Give Raymond a 6-7, 7-6, and bomb the end of the season like we did three years ago, let me know how good his recruiting is. Combine that with a local recruiting ground that's not loyal to the local team.

We aren't playing on a level playing field with regards to recruiting for various reasons.

Put Rumph where Raymond is, what do you think happens?
I don’t think he does as well as Raymond. I cut Rumph slack in missing the top guys taking bags. I’ll also buy in that he’s been limited in who he wants to recruit but I think there’s some truth to him not being a good recruiter.

Still, I’d be looking to fix that by upgrading from Patke to a stud recruiter to team with Banda and let Rumph focus more on the coaching aspects. Talking about canning Rumph while Patke’s there is not the right priority.

If/When Rumph is let go who in your opinion should Diaz go after? Like a legitimate option not “let’s throw millions at Corey to come to the U” speak. Who’s the next up and coming DB coach who can also recruit well?
Two for one special letting baker and Rumph go. Then give the D to Raymond. Problem solved. But I’m sure Raymond has been offered every DC job known to man and just likes his current gig

I don’t think he does as well as Raymond. I cut Rumph slack in missing the top guys taking bags. I’ll also buy in that he’s been limited in who he wants to recruit but I think there’s some truth to him not being a good recruiter.

Still, I’d be looking to fix that by upgrading from Patke to a stud recruiter to team with Banda and let Rumph focus more on the coaching aspects. Talking about canning Rumph while Patke’s there is not the right priority.
You might be right but tell me what player has Raymond coached up? There might be quite a few but I don't know who they are.

Advertisement
Advertisement

well this recruitment wont be a shoe in either.

SMH...our fanbase is ridiculous. You know ts bad when we have former ALUMNI speaking on us like we are the enemy or rivals.

Based on that reply alone...we know who dad holds high ont he list...we're playing from down 14-0 in this recruitment already

He ain't coming here we aren't the same UM we r the enemy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back