UM offers 2022 CB Jordan Allen

Advertisement
Advertisement
There's a strategy to early offers to good players in AL, LA, GA, OH, TX - just like those schools do in So Fla - puts the local school on the defensive with their offers if we beat them to it. And not a 'commitment' problem because they have to get on an official before it matters.

DB offers flying out fast and furious right now, I'm not used to this lol.

Nah...January thru April DB offers always flew out under Rumph too...The problem was some were non-committable (we don't know how many of these are or aren't, but since it's Diaz is still in charge I'd have to say the style didn't change), kids didn't like him, and he was clueless on how to organize his backups and how to stay in touch.

Last edited:
Nah...January and April DB offers always flew out under Rumph too...The problem was some were non-committable (we don't know how many of these are or aren't, but since it's Diaz is still in charge I'd have to say the style didn't change), kids didn't like him, and he was clueless on how to organize his backups and how to stay in touch.
Well, we're only in January and our pace so far for cornerback offers sent out is more than I can recall the last few years up to this point. Yes, they're still operating under Manny but I'll take the plus one of DVD & T Rob out in tandem vs overcoming Manny & Rumph without DVD/T Rob.

Advertisement
B66FADA9-7ADA-47A6-8092-AD6A385CA206.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back