UM offers 2022 CB Jordan Allen

Advertisement
I'm definitely interested to find out what went wrong, the kid was all set to make it official that Miami was his pick, but it didn't happen..

Advertisement
I'm definitely interested to find out what went wrong, the kid was all set to make it official that Miami was his pick, but it didn't happen..
Well Jordan, I think you fell down the board once things heated up with Trequon Fegans. You’d have to think if Nick Cull decides otherwise you may be able to get back in. Best of luck to you kid!

Advertisement
Secondary recruiting is a non-issue for us now. Still feels weird to say that but it’s true.

The one regret I have with Jordan Allen is I wish he would’ve been a 2021 kid. He’d been a take all day last year for us.

It’s cause he wanted to pick it but wasn’t allowed to. We’re not after him anymore.
I guess that’s what I’m trying to say. Even the kids who know we aren’t after them still continue to place our hats on tables. It makes us look like we are losing recruiting battles that we are not, at least to the novice college football fan.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yup. Noticed the same thing. Definately watched the game yesterday

Him, Spells, McCantos work for me as a Feagas replacement (If you assume no Singletary, which is probably a smart assumption now)

Everyone seems to think safety with this kid...I honestly think he can play CB here but take him as s combo. I never thought he wasn't a take.

Advertisement
Back