UM offers 2022 CB Jordan Allen

Advertisement
Advertisement

Animated GIF

Advertisement
I’ve seen some people say this kid is a Safety. With those verified numbers, are we sure he can’t play CB? Regardless, kid is a take but he is behind quite a few CBs for me.
It has more to do with who we’re gonna get at CB. Graves and Spells seems like layups at this point. Got a little of a fight for Rogers but we’ll still probably get him. All of them profile better at CB which is refreshing for a change. Allen and Williams should be a great, talented haul at S.

It has more to do with who we’re gonna get at CB. Graves and Spells seems like layups at this point. Got a little of a fight for Rogers but we’ll still probably get him. All of them profile better at CB which is refreshing for a change. Allen and Williams should be a great, talented haul at S.
Another kid who they seem to like at safety is Cull.

Advertisement
Nothing is a layup in recruiting.

With Spells technically out of the picture what can we expect from Allen who has his commitment date setup soon? I really like his film and Chad Ibieta(said he’s perfect for a striker type role) spoke very highly of him with Chris and Brad. Is he a take for us? Seems like he’s picking Louisville

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back