UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
Advertisement
I understand. And I'm not mad at you. I'm just pointing out that you also posted "Signed".
ti appears Sam Pittman publcily confirmed his commitment and stated he signed before spring practice today.

Sam Pittman announced before the beginning of spring practice that former Georgia cornerback Jaheim Singletary is signed on with Arkansas.

hes gone. its fine. well be alright.

You're right. We NEVER saw any Portal "commits" over the past few months flip to enroll in a different school.

It would be unprecedented.

I'm not pinning a lot of hope on this, just nothing that "signed" is an overstatement of fact.

You're right. We NEVER saw any Portal "commits" over the past few months flip to enroll in a different school.

It would be unprecedented.

I'm not pinning a lot of hope on this, just nothing that "signed" is an overstatement of fact.
their HC annoucned it today. Sam Pittman announced before the beginning of spring practice that former Georgia cornerback Jaheim Singletary is signed on with Arkansas. https://www.5newsonline.com/article...nsas/527-cd909600-b9fc-4cc5-baef-e708a92394a3

Advertisement
ti appears Sam Pittman publcily confirmed his commitment and stated he signed before spring practice today.

So I renew my question.

WHAT DID HE SIGN?

It's definitely not an LOI. And he can't enroll yet.

**** Sam Pittman and his misinformation.

So I renew my question.

WHAT DID HE SIGN?

It's definitely not an LOI. And he can't enroll.

**** Sam Pittman and his misinformation.
i mean would you question mario if he said the same thing to the media before practice? just saying. you or i dont know more than Sam Pittman lol. i know you may have some insight on this but im not gonna question the HC when hes publicly confirmed something

Advertisement
i mean would you question mario if he said the same thing to the media before practice? just saying. you or i dont know more than Sam Pittman lol. i know you may have some insight on this but im not gonna question the HC when hes publicly confirmed something

YES. Yes I would. Because I would KNOW that it was a lie.

It's nothing personal. I asked the question because I know that these claims by Arkansas are silly.

Advertisement
YES. Yes I would. Because I would KNOW that it was a lie.
ok then provide the info publicly otherwise its your word against an HC of another school. Sam put his name on it already for the entire world to see. if an HC is publicly announcing something to the media about a player, im inclined to trust that over message board stuff tbh.

ok then provide the info publicly otherwise its your word against an HC of another school. Sam put his name on it already for the entire world to see.

It's not "my word" against those Arkansas liars.

It's the NCAA rules against those Arkansas liars.

Don't make this about me.

Advertisement
Back