UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

I'll repeat what I've said a donzen times on here. Donno's family has done more for the athletic program than 99.999% of Canes fans. His parents are saints who helped numerous athletes graduate. He should get nothing but love and support for that alone.
I wasn’t aware of that. I don’t know anything about it but the he seems to be a good dude so I’m not surprised that his parents are good people.

Advertisement
Who is he???

Just a rando who threw shade at guys like @Cribby by licking the balls AND shaft of Donno for "spilling the beans" on a particular recruitment, as opposed to "making people beg for info".

Again, just another flavor of "insider-hater"...that misery-loving bunch...

Just a rando who threw shade at guys like @Cribby by going down on Donno for "spilling the beans" on a particular recruitment, as opposed to "making people beg for info".

Again, just another flavor of "insider-hater"...that misery-loving bunch...
Oh. I only posted it because it was Donno commenting on Singletary on 247.

Advertisement
Donno is great. He occasionally has a little inside info, but when he doesn't, he doesn't pretend that he does. He ALWAYS cites where he got his info, whether it be a national outlet or Gaby or whoever unless it is something he really did get from an inside source, and happily credits the outlet/writer where he got it from, and is very supportive and complimentary of the guys out there who create content and provide info to the Canes community. He is the exact opposite of a clout chaser. He's just an entertaining listen, he's a Cane junky and keeps it professional.

He's also been pretty consistent that he's been hearing we've been in it for Jaheim for a few weeks, while understanding and being respectful for others who hear otherwise. He gets that this is the rumor mill, explains that people can hear different things from different sides, but he was sticking with what he heard. Props.

I am pretty sure he is also going through a sudden medical issue so keep a good thought for him. He's pure Cane.
thanks Donno. Great show btw!

I wasn’t aware of that. I don’t know anything about it but the he seems to be a good dude so I’m not surprised that his parents are good people.
yea, his mom was a guidanance counselor in the business school and his dad was a math professor. Both would go above and beyond to help athletes stay on track to graduate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back