UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

As much as we ALL would not want Gattis back, this is the one prevailing theory I had hoped Mario wouldn’t set his mind on, it’s extremely short sighted if he did think this way. But, until Gattis is officially gone, this is more and more likely to become the scenario we are dealt. I’m really praying that with no JG around recruiting right now plus the quietness on the social media front, that Mario has afforded him the option to quietly interview with other HC’s and that we get the news that he’s moving on.
Stop, You need mental health help , The thread has nothing to do with Gattis. Every thread no matter the topic gets hijacked by the same whiners.

Advertisement
Jokes aside, you've mentioned your collection a few times. If you'd be up for it, once recruiting finishes up for the 2023 class and we settle into the off season (maybe after the Super Bowl), I'd love for you to start a thread on the off topic board and share some pics of your collection. If you'd be willing.
It's already on there....most of it under the Hurricane Season thread. @OriginalCanesCanesCanes and @Rickd will attest.

Advertisement
It's already on there....most of it under the Hurricane Season thread. @OriginalCanesCanesCanes and @Rickd will attest.
Some AMAZING collection photos. Spear points, pre-forms, pre-historic panther skull with an arrow pierced skull AND THE ARROW HEAD that most likely killed it?? Amazing. We're talking Smithsonian quality collections. Plural.

In a recent Locked on Canes interview, Larry Bluestein had this kid as the # 1 prospect last year. With his portal transfer, he is available for 4 years. If he commits here, are we better off with him. The other toothpick kid does not even weigh 170 while this kid is much bigger, taller, one year of U Georgia grooming, and 100% will start if he comes here. I say we are much better off with Singletary than with the toothpick kid.

In a recent Locked on Canes interview, Larry Bluestein had this kid as the # 1 prospect last year. With his portal transfer, he is available for 4 years. If he commits here, are we better off with him. The other toothpick kid does not even weigh 170 while this kid is much bigger, taller, one year of U Georgia grooming, and 100% will start if he comes here. I say we are much better off with Singletary than with the toothpick kid.
After 8 years of Ivey I deserve both.

Advertisement
We are not, plain and simple. He isn’t as good. That said he is an extremely talented kid and would elevate the room.

Surprised this kid didn't get any burn at all in the title game when most of the roster did in garbage time. Zero snaps.

Was he being punished because they knew he wanted to transfer or was he that far back on the depth chart?

Crazy how UGA boards can just shrug off losing a 5* CB like this just a year after he got there.

Surprised this kid didn't get any burn at all in the title game when most of the roster did in garbage time. Zero snaps.

Was he being punished because they knew he wanted to transfer or was he that far back on the depth chart?

Crazy how UGA boards can just shrug off losing a 5* CB like this just a year after he got there.
I suspect he'll be a bigger loss than they think even if he doesn't come here

they are on an understandable high right now. they think they are invincible so logic probably doesn't exist over there

He’d be a lot like Stevenson. Very good player but not shutting down 1 side of the field.

Cormani was being touted as a shutdown guy… tough to lose that talent but f*ck him

Advertisement
He’d be a lot like Stevenson. Very good player but not shutting down 1 side of the field.

Cormani was being touted as a shutdown guy… tough to lose that talent but f*ck him

Nah, he aint Stevenson lol.
Singletary is a CB through and through and 6’2+. Stevenson was a 6’0 205 Safety playing CB for us due to our poor recruiting.

We are not, plain and simple. He isn’t as good. That said he is an extremely talented kid and would elevate the room.
Blu thinks this kid was the number one kid from last year and you are adamant that he isn't close to Cormani. What makes you so confident that Cormani will be better in college? No one is a sure bet and usually when a kid is a drama queen, like Cormani has been, they normally don't live up to their billing.

Advertisement
Blu thinks this kid was the number one kid from last year and you are adamant that he isn't close to Cormani. What makes you so confident that Cormani will be better in college? No one is a sure bet and usually when a kid is a drama queen, like Cormani has been, they normally don't live up to their billing.
Looks like Blu may have overrated him if he thought he was the #1 player last year. The CB they got In the same class from IMG played more then Singaltary. Not saying Singaltary won't be good but #1 player in the class has proved to be a stretch already.

Advertisement
Back