Davonte Brown
Robert Stafford
Daryl Porter Jr
Teccory Couch
Jaden Harris
Chris Graves
Malik Curtis

Brown, Singletary on the Boundary and Couch inside will likely be your starters
Couch is mid af. Hopefully someone plays well and take his spot. Sorry he makes zero plays on the ball.

Doesn’t seem like Gattis is going anywhere. The more I think about it (and trust me I wanted him gone during the season), we weren’t good enough to pick up a first down with one yard to gain beginning with 2nd down. Our OLine was atrocious and our best OL was out the entire year. I am guessing at this point that Mario has given him a pass based upon a lack of linemen which made us one dimensional, especially when TVD went down. I even think Mario gives himself a pass based upon this which is why we have signed 40% of next year’s line in the portal this offseason. Add Zion to that and this is 60% of guys that weren’t here last year. Add Rivers (if he can come back quickly) and the freshmen and we will look entirely different in 23.

Having a run game will undoubtedly open the passing game. We should be happy that we have a legit QB that opened the run game by being a passing threat in 2021 as it shows he has tremendous skill as it normally doesn’t work this way. I will not vouch for Gattis as being a good OC as he didn’t do jack with the pieces that we had to make us better when we were up against a wall last year and I put our record on him (with the exception of MTSU). But I do believe that Mario likely sees it through this lens which is why he hasn’t been terminated as of yet. That being said, considering the obvious of what’s playing out with Cormani, I am wondering what John Ruiz’s tweet was about yesterday with great news on the horizon.
As much as we ALL would not want Gattis back, this is the one prevailing theory I had hoped Mario wouldn’t set his mind on, it’s extremely short sighted if he did think this way. But, until Gattis is officially gone, this is more and more likely to become the scenario we are dealt. I’m really praying that with no JG around recruiting right now plus the quietness on the social media front, that Mario has afforded him the option to quietly interview with other HC’s and that we get the news that he’s moving on.

As much as we ALL would not want Gattis back, this is the one prevailing theory I had hoped Mario wouldn’t set his mind on, it’s extremely short sighted if he did think this way. But, until Gattis is officially gone, this is more and more likely to become the scenario we are dealt. I’m really praying that with no JG around recruiting right now plus the quietness on the social media front, that Mario has afforded him the option to quietly interview with other HC’s and that we get the news that he’s moving on.
This thread is about a CB transfer

Advertisement
No....just some of my $200,000 Artifact Collection....

Jokes aside, you've mentioned your collection a few times. If you'd be up for it, once recruiting finishes up for the 2023 class and we settle into the off season (maybe after the Super Bowl), I'd love for you to start a thread on the off topic board and share some pics of your collection. If you'd be willing.

I dont think singletarys heart was ever at UGA.
He might turn out better than Cormani. Cormani is more a high risk/high reward guy. @SWFLHurricane & @Cribby can probably tell you there are real maturity issues with Cormani, we just want to get the win with him.
That's why I don't know how he's gonna last way out in Colorado far away from his mom

Don't get me wrong....the talent is there. But after all this nonsense, F-him. And in regards to his Mom....F her self serving *** as well.
I don't even know how he's gonna do in Colorado over a thousand miles away from his momma, if those dudes go 2-10 this year he'll be in the portal

Advertisement
I don't even know how he's gonna do in Colorado over a thousand miles away from his momma, if those dudes go 2-10 this year he'll be in the portal
Nah, Deion is charismatic enough to get him to stick. Then perhaps when he's a junior, Deion will then persuade him to jump to Florida State with him. And Hunter too.

is add drop deadline monday? if so I would hope for either a last minute visit or at least announcement today/tomorrow... promising that our coaches went in home last night. he probably put feelers out to a few schools before hitting the portal

see a bunch of ohio state fans all over twitter talking about him, anyone know who else might be in the mix?

is add drop deadline monday? if so I would hope for either a last minute visit or at least announcement today/tomorrow... promising that our coaches went in home last night. he probably put feelers out to a few schools before hitting the portal

see a bunch of ohio state fans all over twitter talking about him, anyone know who else might be in the mix?
FSU is in the mix for sure. Lot of connected FSU people feel good about him which scares me.

Advertisement
We all are brother!! We all want the samething for our Canes!

Right now things are actually moving and progressing for the program. Are they moving as fast as you and I want? No but that’s because we’ve been impatient living this proverbial cycle for the last 15 plus years.

Off the field movement. On the field, moon walking …

Yea in the meantime every decent OC gets hired and we’re stuck picking from guys that got canned and no one else wants but Mario keeps his good guy image so I guess that’s all that counts

Advertisement
They can commit at any point in time there is no deadline. He just wont be able to enroll until summer.

Most likely will take visits I would assume.

Man, the last thing you wanna do is take anything anyone says on this board seriously.
Exactly…. But let me show how quick the narrative can change. If the Alabama WR don’t get hurt in the championship (Vs UGA) game, last year, or if the OSU WR don’t get hurt this year… people are probably STILL calling him a coaRch or Kirby Dumb. He would be laughed at. A man with all of the resources and talent at his disposal with NO TITLES. BUT ….they both did get hurt and UGA kids STILL had to make the plays to win both games. Kirby and his teams still won those games. Now he’s got 2 rangs, lucky or not. Now some are saying or asking if he’s knocked Saban off of the throne. Crazy right? The narrative can change wit the quickness. It’s Better to be lucky than good, sometimes.

Last edited:
back up stop GIF

Advertisement
Back