UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

“DJ’s Ace”
“Whoop sent the DM”
“Can he play (insert position)”
“Corch”
“He’s committed to Miami so he’ll drop a star”

All more annoying and overused on CIS in my eyes. But as far as describing a prospect “must get” is definitely up there.

How about the biggest jinx of all time…”Dream School”….

Advertisement
Only 89 pages? Would be our best cb commit since what, Tracy Howard?

200.gif

Advertisement
Mario is the anti Manny. Manny made quick changes, Manny didn't recruit that well, and Manny was buddy buddy with the players.

Mario is slow to make changes, recruits elite level, and is a hard a** and doesn't buddy buddy with the players.
I know I’m just ****ed man

We need this guy seeing as Cormani is gone. It softens the blow and he is obviously more phyiscally developed at this point. I think he would have jumped in with likely destination in mind. Cant hurt to have had the whole defensive staff there.

Lmaooooo. Gaby literally made a post asking people not to post screenshots to Twitter
Yes. He’s in a hard place. Staff is tight our info, perhaps more so with him, and anything he does share with the Board (which is his job especially when it comes to subscribers) gets posted publicly. Impossible to control.

Advertisement
Where is this fsu shît coming from? If he wants to play next year I doubt he goes there they got older cbs ahead of him and just got the uva cb
They feel really good according to twitter . Idk they prob just still high on their first winning season in awhile

Advertisement
“DJ’s Ace”
“Whoop sent the DM”
“Can he play (insert position)”
“Corch”
“He’s committed to Miami so he’ll drop a star”

All more annoying and overused on CIS in my eyes. But as far as describing a prospect “must get” is definitely up there.

I can add "war daddy" to that list.
You guys are missing the best one..."He got that dawg in him"

Advertisement
I dont think singletarys heart was ever at UGA.
He might turn out better than Cormani. Cormani is more a high risk/high reward guy. @SWFLHurricane & @Cribby can probably tell you there are real maturity issues with Cormani, we just want to get the win with him.
Don't get me wrong....the talent is there. But after all this nonsense, F-him. And in regards to his Mom....F her self serving *** as well.

Advertisement
Back