UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
it's obvious that the coaches should have been on this dude but it's refreshing to see that they actually were

hope we get this guy, a 5 star true freshman cb who didn't get a fair shake because he was on one of the most talented teams in in the last decade is an absolute massive get, regardless of the cormani situation

Advertisement
There’s nothing more annoying than the use of the term must get.

How about the terms "depth piece" and "QB/whatever position room"?
Where did this come from? Almost feels like something copied from effette American soccer media wanting to sound British.

Shark Tank Laugh GIF by ABC Network

Advertisement
“DJ’s Ace”
“Whoop sent the DM”
“Can he play (insert position)”
“Corch”
“He’s committed to Miami so he’ll drop a star”

All more annoying and overused on CIS in my eyes. But as far as describing a prospect “must get” is definitely up there.

Advertisement
“DJ’s Ace”
“Whoop sent the DM”
“Can he play (insert position)”
“Corch”
“He’s committed to Miami so he’ll drop a star”

All more annoying and overused on CIS in my eyes. But as far as describing a prospect “must get” is definitely up there.

Numbers 3 & 4 on your list go away when we don’t have questionable play and depth at roster spots, and questionable coaching and decision making at coaching spots….

Numbers 3 & 4 on your list go away when we don’t have questionable play and depth at roster spots, and questionable coaching and decision making at coaching spots….
Half the board was calling Kirby Smart a corch for the first few years…

No roster in college football doesn’t have weak spots. So I don’t see the “can he play _____” going away any time soon.

Advertisement
Half the board was calling Kirby Smart a corch for the first few years…

No roster in college football doesn’t have weak spots. So I don’t see the “can he play _____” going away any time soon.

To be fair, Kirby built the team and staff to address it. Will Mario adapt as well?

Let’s hope so….

But can he play head coach? 😎

Man, the last thing you wanna do is take anything anyone says on this board seriously.
Lol I don’t take it seriously. It’s just not creative writing and definitely not funny after the 1000th time. I guess I don’t understand the joy someone gets writing that knowing it’s been used over and over.

It’s the equivalent of commenting “first post” on something. Who cares to do that?

Advertisement
Back