UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
He knows he should've picked Miami. This is a Miami kid if I've ever seen one. Hopefully he has the courage to leave UGA like TS did and come to where he should've been all along.

Also, even though a TF, he gets one free transfer so he shouldn't have to sit out the year.

He missed the transfer portal eligiblity date for the 2022 season.

Go Canes

Advertisement
So you admit you're just big mad?
Who the fvck are you? Captain save a ho?

I fvck with Dwins, he was talking **** and so was I.. he seemed to get it and laughed it off.

He was hating on a 5 star prospect that he knows nothing about.

I was hating on his little podcast that probably gets tens and tens of views that I know nothing about.

Get out my jock strap and take a lap.

Advertisement

I fvck with Dwins, he was talking **** and so was I.. he seemed to get it and laughed it off.

I was hating on his little podcast that probably gets tens and tens of views that I know nothing about.

0091F59D-E094-4090-A782-862232FA01BE.gif

I love you, Jax!!!

A0F38DD0-9B3C-4DA9-814A-18473F6A33A7.gif

Advertisement

Man said “tens and tens of views” 😂😂

Advertisement

So now you admit you're just big mad...

... about a podcast with tens of views.

Carry on.

So now you admit you're just big mad...

... about a podcast with tens of views.

Carry on.
Cho *** up.

The only reason I said that to Dwins is because he said the same thing about Jaheim. So if I’m “big mad” about anything, it’s that.

Give 2 ****s about his podcast.

People don’t realize it, heck I didn’t and was born and raised in Florida but Jacksonville is the most populated city in Florida and I think but may be wrong on this, but it is also the largest city by land mass in the country.
2nd largest, if counting Anchorage. But 48 states, yes, largest.

Advertisement
Back