UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
He’s from Jacksonville ... which is one of the 30 cities in the US that has an NFL team.
People don’t realize it, heck I didn’t and was born and raised in Florida but Jacksonville is the most populated city in Florida and I think but may be wrong on this, but it is also the largest city by land mass in the country.

Muschamp could not be credited for any recruits last year since he started the year as an off field coach. Just like we know DVD is the primary for Cormani But if he lands him then Addae would have to be listed as the primary. And I'm not saying any of this to discredit Addae he's a really good recruiter and he definitely holds his own. I just remember following Jaheim's recruitment closely because I wanted us to land him and I remember seeing him say several times even on video his best relationships were with Muschamp and T-Rob dating back to USCe
You’re actually correct. Muschamp is his guy guy. Of course addae played a huge part as well.

Advertisement
People don’t realize it, heck I didn’t and was born and raised in Florida but Jacksonville is the most populated city in Florida and I think but may be wrong on this, but it is also the largest city by land mass in the country.

Kind of a trick answer though, Miami metro is like 6x - 7x the population of Jacksonville, and maybe 4x Jax metro, its just cut up into MB, CG, the Grove, SM, Kendall, Miami Gardens, etc. Jax is mostly just one giant sprawl as you said, but it's absolutely a fraction of the size of "Miami" as we know it. It also kind of sucks.:)

Last edited:
Your videos suck
The Kid Mero Wow GIF by Desus & Mero

@Dwinstitles - I love your videos!!

This young man seems to be unsure of where he wants to be in terms of school. His recruitment was flipping between different schools and now he is supposedly ready to leave UGA.

God only knows how he will respond to a mandatory transfer redshirt year. He seems like the definition of High Risk High Reward recruitment.

Go Canes
He knows he should've picked Miami. This is a Miami kid if I've ever seen one. Hopefully he has the courage to leave UGA like TS did and come to where he should've been all along.

Also, even though a TF, he gets one free transfer so he shouldn't have to sit out the year.

Advertisement
Also, even though a TF, he gets one free transfer so he shouldn't have to sit out the year.
Its true you get a free transfer, but to avoid sitting out a year, you needed to be in portal several months back. If he were to xfer, he'd need to apply for an exception/hardship to play this year.

Was about to post this, big thread about it on UGAs board but as Maskoff mentioned, UF is the word if this were to take place. Apparently the kid goes home to Jax every opportunity he gets.
SIAP; but can he transfer to a school on his conference.. or better yet in his division?

Advertisement
Im also hearing its better than Jacksonville which is news to my ears as well.
This kid played at a High School named for Robert E. Lee. A man that led an army to keep his ancestors enslaved. The name wasn't changed until 2021 when he was graduating.

I am from there and Jacksonville is an embarrassment that I will never return to.

Advertisement
Kind of a trick answer though, Miami metro is like 6x - 7x the population of Jacksonville, and maybe 4x Jax metro, its just cut up into MB, CG, the Grove, SM, Kendall, Miami Gardens, etc. Jax is mostly just one giant sprawl as you said, but it's absolutely a fraction of the size of "Miami" as we know it. It also kind of sucks.:)
No "kind of" needed.

Advertisement
Back