UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Homesick = I don’t like this country *** town with no one that looks like me. Miami would be the crib for him. We wouldn’t have to worry about that. In all my years of watching Miami, I’ve only seen two players claim “homesick” Kiy Hester and Arthur Brown.
Have you not seen the Dawg Tears thread? Athens is more diverse than Miami per UGA fans.

Advertisement
unimpressed michael keaton GIF

Advertisement
Wouldn't say Addae was the main reason he chose UGA. He is closest with Muschamp. Muschamp and T-Rob gave him his 1st offer when they were at USCe. That's why we were even in it for him at all because of T-Rob
Why do y’all just like to debate for no reason? Lol. The kid literally said his relationship with Addae is what got him to UGA. He was committed to OSU for month before flipping.

Advertisement
Why do y’all just like to debate for no reason? Lol. The kid literally said his relationship with Addae is what got him to UGA. He was committed to OSU for month before flipping.
This is a quote from his literal commitment article lol. But you got it boss

"Considered the nation's No. 18 overall prospect, No. 5 cornerback, and No. 3 overall recruit in Florida by the industry-generated 247Sports Composite, Singletary had a strong connection with assistant Will Muschamp dating back to his time at South Carolina and that relationship was a key factor in his recruitment."

This is a quote from his literal commitment article lol. But you got it boss

"Considered the nation's No. 18 overall prospect, No. 5 cornerback, and No. 3 overall recruit in Florida by the industry-generated 247Sports Composite, Singletary had a strong connection with assistant Will Muschamp dating back to his time at South Carolina and that relationship was a key factor in his recruitment."
That's not a quote. Thats 247 writing that. Addae was the #2 in recruiting and he was credited for Singletary and Marvin Jones etc. Find quotes directly from the player.

Guy on UGA board calls himself "DuvalDawg" claims to be his 7v7 coach. He says he is in Jax right now.

"Good kid kinda lackadaisical when it’s comes to the grind aspect, but has all of the talent in the world.. it’s a bit more than I’d rather put here because of personal reasons, but I do know he’s here EVERY weekend hanging with guys that he played with here in jax and they are STILL in jax.. UGAs culture of the grind could be a big part of it as well.. this level everybody has 5star potential easy to get passed up wishing for the better outcome tho"

Supposedly his mother wants him to stick it out.....

Advertisement
it would be hard to do but I'd love to see a study on the hit rate on kids who transferred back home after less than a year... I feel like these kids probably go bust at a pretty high rate. UF just got burned on one of these w/ Demarckus Bowman, we got burned on Issiah Walker. if you can't even make it thru one or two semesters can you really do what it takes to play high level college football? I feel like this is what the poster in @Hoyacane1620's post is getting at. happy to hear any counter examples though

It’s about 5 hours and 45 from Jacksonville to Athens. 1 hour and 20 minutes drive from university of Florida to Jacksonville.

Roughly 5 hours and 15 minute drive from the U to Jacksonville, but it’s only an hour and 20 minute flight.

Advertisement
That's not a quote. Thats 247 writing that. Addae was the #2 in recruiting and he was credited for Singletary and Marvin Jones etc. Find quotes directly from the player.
Muschamp could not be credited for any recruits last year since he started the year as an off field coach. Just like we know DVD is the primary for Cormani But if he lands him then Addae would have to be listed as the primary. And I'm not saying any of this to discredit Addae he's a really good recruiter and he definitely holds his own. I just remember following Jaheim's recruitment closely because I wanted us to land him and I remember seeing him say several times even on video his best relationships were with Muschamp and T-Rob dating back to USCe

Guy on UGA board calls himself "DuvalDawg" claims to be his 7v7 coach. He says he is in Jax right now.

"Good kid kinda lackadaisical when it’s comes to the grind aspect, but has all of the talent in the world.. it’s a bit more than I’d rather put here because of personal reasons, but I do know he’s here EVERY weekend hanging with guys that he played with here in jax and they are STILL in jax.. UGAs culture of the grind could be a big part of it as well.. this level everybody has 5star potential easy to get passed up wishing for the better outcome tho"

Supposedly his mother wants him to stick it out.....
His 7v7 coach is a coat tail riding lame.

Advertisement
Back