UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

If he attended class and didn’t withdraw, he’d probably have to go to JUCO. But if he did in fact withdraw, he could transfer and sit out a year.
Would he just get a fail he didn't withdraw? Summer school is usually used to bump your grades if I remember correctly. Did he enroll in spring?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm not sure but aint Athens closer to Jax than Miami is? Lol. If he comes here after being homesick. He might just need someone he comfortable with maybe it's not about being home but being away from UGA. Do your thing Addae.
Homesick = I don’t like this country *** town with no one that looks like me. Miami would be the crib for him. We wouldn’t have to worry about that. In all my years of watching Miami, I’ve only seen two players claim “homesick” Kiy Hester and Arthur Brown.

It’s gonna be crazy when we line up in 2024 with Cormani, Ricks, and Singleton…

I won’t entertain counter opinions at the moment. Let me live
Let Me Go Love GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

Advertisement
I tell these Florida kids all the time. It’s one thing to visit a UGA, Nebraska, Bama, or WVU… but shytttttt… it’s another thing to live there.
Athens is better than Jacksonville and Gainesville though. And it’s definitely better than Omaha,Tuscaloosa,Morgantown. Way better. Nothing competes with Coral Gables imo

This young man seems to be unsure of where he wants to be in terms of school. His recruitment was flipping between different schools and now he is supposedly ready to leave UGA.

God only knows how he will respond to a mandatory transfer redshirt year. He seems like the definition of High Risk High Reward recruitment.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was about to post this, big thread about it on UGAs board but as Maskoff mentioned, UF is the word if this were to take place. Apparently the kid goes home to Jax every opportunity he gets.
just like we were the word with mims? if he does transfer stick addae and a ruiz courtesy package and sign him up for classes asap

Homesick = I don’t like this country *** town with no one that looks like me. Miami would be the crib for him. We wouldn’t have to worry about that. In all my years of watching Miami, I’ve only seen two players claim “homesick” Kiy Hester and Arthur Brown.
Gainesville isn't any better. ****, one could say its worse. Kid needs to come on down and forget these country *** college towns.

Advertisement
Gotta handle your business in the classroom regardless. You can’t stop going to class. Hopefully his academics are in good standing and he won’t have to go the juco route.
This. Miami has solid academic advisors and we’re good getting guys to do well in the classroom. Just from my experience as a UM student, every football player that was a classmate of mine was a good student and was always in attendance. The same needs to be required of Jaheim if he wants a spot here.

Probably dumb but he would have to sit for 2022?
If he attended class and didn’t withdraw, he’d probably have to go to JUCO. But if he did in fact withdraw, he could transfer and sit out a year.
I thought the default rule was you'd have to sit a year, but you could petition for an exception. Not sure how easy it is to get a late exception, but it might depend on the reason/rationale for the request?

Advertisement
Back