UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
If we retain TRob and make the right hire at DC we are right back in this one.

The relationship with TRob is real here, I get the vibe that he committed to UGA to be sure he didn’t lose his spot when it became clear that there would be staff turnover at Miami.

TRob told his recruits that he may not be here next year right around the time that ***ans decommited. Due to the uncertainty around Trobs future I think Singletary jumped on the UGA train because that was his other top choice, but we were always in a good spot with TRob.

The relationship with TRob is real here, I get the vibe that he committed to UGA to be sure he didn’t lose his spot when it became clear that there would be staff turnover at Miami.

TRob told his recruits that he may not be here next year right around the time that ***ans decommited. Due to the uncertainty around Trobs future I think Singletary jumped on the UGA train because that was his other top choice, but we were always in a good spot with TRob.
Wonder if Schumann coming, as rumored, helps here?

Advertisement

Good stuff man, appreciate the info

I'm assuming you're a dude. If not, my bad!

Rumors are circulating that he’s on the verge of transferring out of UGA already. In fact he’s no longer in Athens. With that been said, Addae was the main reason why he chose UGA over everyone and he had Miami in his top 5. So, don’t be shock to see a possible transfer in the making 👀. He’s saying he’s homesick, and UF would make sense if that were the case, but just never know.

Only problem is, he did enroll in summer class and doesn’t appear to have ever gone to class. So, that could cause an issue there.

Rumors are circulating that he’s on the verge of transferring out of UGA already. In fact he’s no longer in Athens. With that been said, Addae was the main reason why he chose UGA over everyone and he had Miami in his top 5. So, don’t be shock to see a possible transfer in the making 👀. He’s saying he’s homesick, and UF would make sense if that were the case, but just never know.

Only problem is, he did enroll in summer class and doesn’t appear to have ever gone to class. So, that could cause an issue there.

Advertisement
smokey robinson james GIF

come on down

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not sure but aint Athens closer to Jax than Miami is? Lol. If he comes here after being homesick. He might just need someone he comfortable with maybe it's not about being home but being away from UGA. Do your thing Addae.

Advertisement
Back