UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
The idea that some player was ranked 2 or 3 stats two decades or more ago and would be ranked 2 or 3 star today is asinine.

While the rankings aren't perfect, there's no way a lot of our past greats wouldn't have been ranked higher with all the visibility there is today. Think Reed doesn't go to camps and get a lot of attention? Taylor? They would show out then their film would be everywhere online with highlights etc.

Good thing it was the way it was or likely they wouldn't have been here.
When did the modern star system come into play? I've only watched a bit of recruiting the last 10 years or so.

How did a kid like Ed Reed not get swiped up by LSU?

When did the modern star system come into play? I've only watched a bit of recruiting the last 10 years or so.

How did a kid like Ed Reed not get swiped up by LSU?

A few years after. Literally right after you had Scout and Rivals, then ESPN and 247.

I have no idea why LSU wasn't on him. He was all state in football and track and field. He had a bunch of interceptions his senior yea.and several kickoff and punt returns as well. He also went to a known school. You've got me on that.

All these CBs coming in will play alot. We could lose a bunch of them together. Does the no count season count towards if you wanna turn pro?

Advertisement
Wiltfong just put up a video with Josh Pate talking a few five-stars. Small update on Singletary, he said he’s hearing some UGA buzz and he’s interested to see if that maintains, he knows he’s interested in Miami, and he is going to the gator for their first game next weekend. Says he talked to Singletary today and he said for sure he’s coming to Miami for a game. Wilt’s Dong said as of this second he’s say it’s UGA, then Miami, then the gator in that order but stressed that’s not definitive. Just how he sees it. But Miami very much in the game and if not in the driver’s seat, a close second. Win and keep crootin.

Wiltfong just put up a video with Josh Pate talking a few five-stars. Small update on Singletary, he said he’s hearing some UGA buzz and he’s interested to see if that maintains, he knows he’s interested in Miami, and he is going to the gator for their first game next weekend. Says he talked to Singletary today and he said for sure he’s coming to Miami for a game. Wilt’s Dong said as of this second he’s say it’s UGA, then Miami, then the gator in that order but stressed that’s not definitive. Just how he sees it. But Miami very much in the game and if not in the driver’s seat, a close second. Win and keep crootin.

He giving us a complimentary visit for our FAU game lol

Can we get the thread back on track. Maybe you could post general recruiting discussion in a different thread.

The Thread Police (police, police)...

1629932953173.png

Advertisement
Wiltfong will ALWAYS pick the SEC if there's a choice.

Advertisement
A few years after. Literally right after you had Scout and Rivals, then ESPN and 247.

I have no idea why LSU wasn't on him. He was all state in football and track and field. He had a bunch of interceptions his senior yea.and several kickoff and punt returns as well. He also went to a known school. You've got me on that.
Ever consider the possibility that Reed wanted to come here vs staying in Louisiana?

Advertisement
These 247 guys are SEC slurps, and always say a whole lot of nothing!!!
They even have Gabby saying dunb s**t like Big Boy Football

Fwiw 247 is owned by CBS sports, who airs (& constantly promotes) "the SEC game of the week" every Saturday. Not like they have any financial interest in the success of the SEC or anything.

Advertisement
Back