UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

He says Miami and Georgia are his top 2.
FB_IMG_1628962902071.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
That ratings snub gave Jahiem the 1 thing somebody with his talent doesn't usually have........ Motivation to prove his dominance to the people who get paid to rate players

Advertisement
Mannnn I’ve been wondering where the **** Riverside high is. I’m familiar with all the schools in this area, and was thinking this was a new school that popped up. Than realized today he just went back to his old school, Lee, they just changed the name to Riverside.

Advertisement
UGA writer had a short recruiting piece today. Claim they have a "slight lead" for Singletary. Acknowledges the Canes still have an OV to use there but believes Singletary will be in Athens multiple times...

These kind of pieces always come out when the miss on guys or there is bad news..

They got their injury report for Clemson and have MANY guys out with injury. Also missed on Travis Shaw to UNC (as did Clemson)

-Speaking of major targets in the 2022 class, there are a lot of eyes on Five-Star CB Jaheim Singletary out of Florida after decommitting from Ohio State a few weeks back. I have talked with Steve Wiltfong a good bit on him and I have talked with several sources in Florida. If I had to give a slight lean for him right now I would go with UGA over Miami. He has an OV left with Miami and I expect him to take that, and I expect him to be back in Athens as well this fall. This one does not sound like it is close to being over, so there is that much, but Georgia is doing a good job currently according to a source very close to him in Florida.

From the UGA 247 board. Rusty Mansell

UGA writer had a short recruiting piece today. Claim they have a "slight lead" for Singletary. Acknowledges the Canes still have an OV to use there but believes Singletary will be in Athens multiple times...

These kind of pieces always come out when the miss on guys or there is bad news..

They got their injury report for Clemson and have MANY guys out with injury. Also missed on Travis Shaw to UNC (as did Clemson)
From the UGA 247 board. Rusty Mansell
Never felt more confident.

Advertisement
Singletary has controlled his narrative his whole recruitment and now Rusty who was wrong on him before is telling everybody they have a " slight lead" randomly in August? Yeah this will br Puppy Dog Tears soon enough
Define slight Rusty.

Advertisement
Back