UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Jaheim, I don't know if you're on here, Mom, Dad, Unc, Auntie, Cuzzo, Coach, Hometeam, etc. If any of y'all can read this, if you really want to develop into the best player(especially DB) you can be, I beg of you, don't go to UGA. If you really don't wanna be in Coral Gables, then I suggest you recommit to the Suckeyes. Because Athens & Hogtown ain't where it's at for a DB.

Look no further than the last draft. UGA had a 5 star CB from Florida in there. He did not go in the 1st Round. Any coach that would've coached him to turn his head and play the ball in the air would've turned him into a 1st Round lock. Hot Dog(T-Rob) had a CB in the draft as well. If you don't know when he was drafted, ask Coach, he'll gladly tell you. I'd bet my firstborn that Hot Dog woulda got that UGA CB drafted at least 10 slots earlier than he did, definitely giving the kid as much as he could get from college coaching.

Moral of the story is don't be swayed by the sweet talk & short term rewards, don't overthink this, and most importantly, stay the FUCC away from UGA unless you wanna miss a few million come draft day...
We have somebody who can tell him all about Smart and Uga

Advertisement
Facts. And it ain't just Cuz I'm talking about. I hate seeing lil James waste away up there. I know his big bro's a sworn enemy but I've really known this kid since he was 12, 13. That kid is waaaaay better than they utilize him. Too much of a natural talent to underachieve like he has. They’re a Bizarro Bama that stockpiles the talent then neglects and starves it...
100%
Kids are being sold a false dream that sounds too good to be true, which muddies rationally being able to weigh out the other options because of clowns like kirby who think of nothing but their own bottom line..and to me its honestly sickening.

Jaheim, I don't know if you're on here, Mom, Dad, Unc, Auntie, Cuzzo, Coach, Hometeam, etc. If any of y'all can read this, if you really want to develop into the best player(especially DB) you can be, I beg of you, don't go to UGA. If you really don't wanna be in Coral Gables, then I suggest you recommit to the Suckeyes. Because Athens & Hogtown ain't where it's at for a DB.

Look no further than the last draft. UGA had a 5 star CB from Florida in there. He did not go in the 1st Round. Any coach that would've coached him to turn his head and play the ball in the air would've turned him into a 1st Round lock. Hot Dog(T-Rob) had a CB in the draft as well. If you don't know when he was drafted, ask Coach, he'll gladly tell you. I'd bet my firstborn that Hot Dog woulda got that UGA CB drafted at least 10 slots earlier than he did, definitely giving the kid as much as he could get from college coaching.

Moral of the story is don't be swayed by the sweet talk & short term rewards, don't overthink this, and most importantly, stay the FUCC away from UGA unless you wanna miss a few million come draft day...
Tyson Campbell even with 1 year of T-Rob coaching here and he's arguably a top pick. Oh and their stud DC Dan Lanning will be leaving soon so uncertain future and lack of development<<<<<<< T-Rob and first round pick future

Facts. And it ain't just Cuz I'm talking about. I hate seeing lil James waste away up there. I know his big bro's a sworn enemy but I've really known this kid since he was 12, 13. That kid is waaaaay better than they utilize him. Too much of a natural talent to underachieve like he has. They’re a Bizarro Bama that stockpiles the talent then neglects and starves it...

You know I’m just going to say this. There are some people that are master salesmen. IMHO, that’s what’s happening at UGA in the end. They’ve got a guy at the top that can sell ice to Eskimos but he has no soul, just a bunch of shiny toys and stuff that will fool anybody. If I was 18 I could easily fall for it. Grown men can easily fall for it because he has a talent for saying what you want to hear. Once the door closes and the ink dries, then the truth comes out..

Advertisement
High on UM and Georgia but wanting to hear more from AL.

Quote from an interview:

“I love Miami,” Singletary told 247Sports national recruiting analyst Andrew Ivins. “Everything about Miami when I got down there, it felt like home, Miami really felt like home. I was comfortable, I could be myself, it was just a great vibe there was nothing bad about Miami. And Georgia, the coaching staff just felt so real. Like, there’s nothing fake about Georgia, it’s all genuine.”......

“I want Alabama to come through a little more,” Singletary said. “Alabama, Saban, to come through a little more.”

Any regrets from him on choosing UGA?

TC had the talent to be the #1 corner in the draft. Without a question. I was actually surprised Jacksonville took him that high since how undeveloped he was at Georgia. Hope Cullen, Urb can get him right.

Advertisement
Interesting comments about OSU. Wonder what made him feel it wasn't a fit for him.
think about the shell shock of going from Jacksonville Florida to Columbus Ohio. he probably did also click with the staff probably felt tense around them

Any regrets from him on choosing UGA?
I don't know. I won't ask. If he does I'm sure he'll tell me in due time. I'll say this much, the advisory council gave him a late 1st/early 2nd grade. I asked him if he thought about going back to improve his grade. He gave me a quick "Oh nah cuz, I'm out". He didn't elaborate, but do what you want with that. And I don't think he was as happy with his school choice after Day 1 of the draft. I know I wouldn't have been...

Advertisement
TC had the talent to be the #1 corner in the draft. Without a question. I was actually surprised Jacksonville took him that high since how undeveloped he was at Georgia. Hope Cullen, Urb can get him right.
He's got Tim Walton there in Jacksonville, so I think his best ball is ahead of him. People will see the difference a quality coach makes...

High on UM and Georgia but wanting to hear more from AL.

Quote from an interview:

“I love Miami,” Singletary told 247Sports national recruiting analyst Andrew Ivins. “Everything about Miami when I got down there, it felt like home, Miami really felt like home. I was comfortable, I could be myself, it was just a great vibe there was nothing bad about Miami. And Georgia, the coaching staff just felt so real. Like, there’s nothing fake about Georgia, it’s all genuine.”......

“I want Alabama to come through a little more,” Singletary said. “Alabama, Saban, to come through a little more.”
If you listen to the interview, which is on 247’s recruiting podcast, he only mentioned Bama because Ivins specifically asked him “who do you want to hear more from?” JS thought for a second and said, “ahh, Alabama.”

Otherwise they wouldn’t have been a thought.

Advertisement
If you listen to the interview, which is on 247’s recruiting podcast, he only mentioned Bama because Ivins specifically asked him “who do you want to hear more from?” JS thought for a second and said, “ahh, Alabama.”

How dare you sir?!?! Providing details and context.

How dare you sir?!?! Providing details and context.
Sorry Zach Galifianakis GIF

They are the default answer to that question

Advertisement
Back