UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Has there ever been an explanation for this? No one would believe this happened unless you had the clip

That was potentially the most embarrassing moment in those peoples’ lives especially the corches. They’ll never discuss the comedic horror story they watched on film Monday afternoon in Gainesville after that ball game.

IMO - That was two dudes went into practice mode mid drive due to mind melting heat that day at Ben **** Griffin. That & too many blunts after “ class “.
The best is that even the **** faithful are using it as a way to show their frustration with their current recruiting woes.

Here they are using it on the thread of losing Leyton Nelson to UCF:
37813B52-39ED-4548-9220-E90CD2898219.png

Advertisement
Is that a serious question? Define the time frame however you want, I guess. Manny hasn’t exactly been stacking banners like he’s a break in the pattern. If you can’t see a pattern, I don’t know what to tell you. We all may hope this time it’s different, but when posters jump on the high horse and start calling other people names based on some scant perceived off-season recruiting momentum, it’s pretty silly. Defending that mindset is equally silly.

I mean when’s the last time we had a proven CB coach with an actual impressive track record?

Advertisement
Please stop the “well spoken” line. That’s disrespectful and loaded.
All language is “loaded”. It can be brandished to show superiority, discharged to great effect by those that have mastered it, and occasionally misfired with unintended consequences. Using a phrase such as “well spoken” is not inherently disrespectful to an individual. It may be patronizing to the subject, and may denegrate (another loaded word) the speaker. For a high schooler, Singletary comes across as being uncommonly composed, eloquent, confident, and well spoken. These are compliments… and yes they’re all loaded.

Does anybody have an idea on timeframe? Is this a signing day decision? The kid posted he was gonna enjoy his season and Mansell said he didn’t think it would last until signing day.
Sounds like Mansell doesn’t know what Singeltary is actually thinking or going to do. In other words, UGA thinks big bags and we can lock him up earlier than others think.

Advertisement
I actually talked to a relative of Singletary and that person feels it's Ga because he was decked out in bulldog gear on a post. Also mentioned Jaheim's sister told him that Jaheim is struggling between Miami and Ga at this point. he's gonna get something more affirmative for me.

All language is “loaded”. It can be brandished to show superiority, discharged to great effect by those that have mastered it, and occasionally misfired with unintended consequences. Using a phrase such as “well spoken” is not inherently disrespectful to an individual. It may be patronizing to the subject, and may denegrate (another loaded word) the speaker. For a high schooler, Singletary comes across as being uncommonly composed, eloquent, confident, and well spoken. These are compliments… and yes they’re all loaded.
^^^^^^Well Spoken! Geesh, can’t even compliment a kid.

Advertisement
I actually talked to a relative of Singletary and that person feels it's Ga because he was decked out in bulldog gear on a post. Also mentioned Jaheim's sister told him that Jaheim is struggling between Miami and Ga at this point. he's gonna get something more affirmative for me.
Thanks for sharing.

I agree he's most likely to go SEC but T-Rob is keeping us at the table.

Actually it's T-Robs long relationship from USCe that got us in the game. My contacts' son actually played for the U, but he is not a football fan. Don't ask who his son is because that would identify me and I don't want the internet BS.

Wait... you're not Billy Dee Williams????

Advertisement
Actually it's T-Robs long relationship from USCe that got us in the game. My contacts' son actually played for the U, but he is not a football fan. Don't ask who his son is because that would identify me and I don't want the internet BS.
To give you guys context I am a USCe alum & have friends that work for them and other SEC schools in recruiting roles and player personnel.

I remember when he was recruiting him thinking how it seemed like the biggest waste of time because he’d never go to south carolina but it certainly makes sense now that he knew muschamp was on his way out the door.

Thanks for sharing.

I agree he's most likely to go SEC but T-Rob is keeping us at the table.

Honestly, i know everyone is creaming over Trob's recruiting right now, but i'm gonna be a contrarian and say that he hasnt proven anything yet.

Let's see what happens if Georgia really turn up the *****$ on Singletary. Can Trob overcome the house advantage that has handicapped Miami's recruiting for years? Can he still win at a school where the deck is stacked against him?

And to be fair, i wouldnt even blame him if we lost out on Singletary in the end. How many big time recruiters have come through this program over the past decade, only to get their asses handed to them when the good ol Southern boys come calling with their blank checks?

Honestly, i know everyone is creaming over Trob's recruiting right now, but i'm gonna be a contrarian and say that he hasnt proven anything yet.

Let's see what happens if Georgia really turn up the *****$ on Singletary. Can Trob overcome the house advantage that has handicapped Miami's recruiting for years? Can he still win at a school where the deck is stacked against him?

And to be fair, i wouldnt even blame him if we lost out on Singletary in the end. How many big time recruiters have come through this program over the past decade, only to get their asses handed to them when the good ol Southern boys come calling with their blank checks?
"Contrarian " isn't the word I was thinking

Advertisement
Back