UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

This is remarkably low buzz for a 5* DB decommitment.
Speaks to the kid’s maturity IMO. Craziest thing he’s done is Facetime T Rob while he was on an OV. But even then it’s not like it was during the activities or around other OSU guys. I think he and his family just love T Rob and that’s all there is to it bc he’s certainly getting calls from everywhere.

Advertisement
I’d love to do a correlation between our blue chip signees and athletic department improvements and new construction. When was the new athletic center opened?
Not sure there’s show much, not to mention plenty of spuriousness to the comparison given coaching changes and class size / IC rule changes. Coker had a great signing class. Shannon had one. Richt had one very good one. Golden signed Duke, Howard, Flowers and Bush in the same class, IIRC.

Yo @Ethnicsands bruh it's so plain and simple to see. Like u have to be like me...the most common sense mutha ***a on this bytch. U do not let the love or loyalty to the team u root for cloud your logical judgement. I just don't understand how other fans do not see this. I try to use common sense and be as logical as I can for anything.

You-tube video interviewing Singletary from a Gator’s recruiting perspective. I came across it through a local jacksonville news website. Worth the listen… Increased my optimism about our chances.

I usually don't comment on dudes but they guy interviewing him is a skraight cornball.

Most recruits are going to say whatever u want to hear while you're in front of them. Same goes for us too. I pay attention to what a recruit says about Miami when other schools are interviewing him.

Off topic multiple times in a thread
Yo @Ethnicsands bruh it's so plain and simple to see. Like u have to be like me...the most common sense mutha ***a on this bytch. U do not let the love or loyalty to the team u root for cloud your logical judgement. I just don't understand how other fans do not see this. I try to use common sense and be as logical as I can for anything.

Real talk, too many folks respond emotionally to everything. If someone ain’t a cool aid soundin **** they attack eerything like it’s all poison. If you say anything about manny not bein perfect you’re a hater. Blah Blah. Meanwhile these folks mostly ain't got the first clue about what’s wrong or why we ain’t what we was.

There doesn’t need to be no tension between honest logical talk and rooting for a team. I can get excited eery fall like a fan, but I din’t have to lie to myself about the past or white wash stuff that makes no sense. When you think with emotion, you make as much sense as an angry wife on the rag.

bruh you an me and some others been sayin mostly the same isht for years now. Show me the money. Show. Me. The. Money.

Advertisement
Amigo, relax. This isn't a one year rebuild. Year 1 Diaz rebuilt the entire offensive staff. Year 2 he rebuilt almost the entire defensive staff. Only crazy people who don't understand football think a coach in his first year is going to retool both sides of the ball at the same time. That's too many moving parts. Most coaches in that position will try to have consistency on one side of the ball while addressing the other instead of 100% staff turnover. Diaz hired the two very best coaches/recruiters to fix the issues at LB and CB after year 2. One of them ended up leaving a few weeks after being hired. Diaz went to plan B in Aristide at LB. Maybe give Ish an evaluation window of at least 12 months before throwing him overboard instead of saying "Well he hasn't landed multiple blue chips within 3 months of hiring so he stinks. If he doesn't work out, Diaz has shown he doesn't have an issue with making a quick decision and upgrading the position coaches.
Correction. Year 1 he hired Enos and botched the O. Year 2 he had to get a new O. Year 3 he needs new defense (new DC, new DL coach, new DB and CB and OLB coaches).

Manny does react. Hopefully he learns to make fewer mistakes.

Amigo, relax. This isn't a one year rebuild. Year 1 Diaz rebuilt the entire offensive staff. Year 2 he rebuilt almost the entire defensive staff. Only crazy people who don't understand football think a coach in his first year is going to retool both sides of the ball at the same time. That's too many moving parts. Most coaches in that position will try to have consistency on one side of the ball while addressing the other instead of 100% staff turnover. Diaz hired the two very best coaches/recruiters to fix the issues at LB and CB after year 2. One of them ended up leaving a few weeks after being hired. Diaz went to plan B in Aristide at LB. Maybe give Ish an evaluation window of at least 12 months before throwing him overboard instead of saying "Well he hasn't landed multiple blue chips within 3 months of hiring so he stinks. If he doesn't work out, Diaz has shown he doesn't have an issue with making a quick decision and upgrading the position coaches.
This might be the most intelligent spot on post that I have ever read. Thank you Timebum. I agree with everything you said. I just don't have the intelligence to articulate my opinion like you did in this post.

You-tube video interviewing Singletary from a Gator’s recruiting perspective. I came across it through a local jacksonville news website. Worth the listen… Increased my optimism about our chances.

The interviewer was borderline harrassing Singletary about Florida and I get it that's the team you're working for but ask about him ans what he's looking for, what made him decommit, his season coming up. It was cringworthy

Advertisement
The interviewer was borderline harrassing Singletary about Florida and I get it that's the team you're working for but ask about him ans what he's looking for, what made him decommit, his season coming up. It was cringworthy
When he says all the fans around me are gators and slips up and says but I ain’t going to let them get me. Than he say oh but I love The gators though was pretty funny.

He sounds just like Tracy Howard. The last 5 star CB prospect we signed. Who also was getting heat from UF. Connect the dots… CANE!

UFag homers are beyond cringe worthy
CC40BF5C-D5FC-41AA-B520-7971C9E9397F.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, you and any other fan can get the fck out of here with that UFag sht. It's 2021, find a new word to talk sht about the Gators instead of making yourself look like a bigoted as$hole
Cool Story

for the record I’m part ******* part Pan sexual, & I support the exploration of all orifices.

I love you

( better ? )

Has there ever been an explanation for this? No one would believe this happened unless you had the clip
Timeless gif 🤣🤣🤣

That was potentially the most embarrassing moment in those peoples’ lives especially the corches. They’ll never discuss the comedic horror story they watched on film Monday afternoon in Gainesville after that ball game.

IMO - Those two dudes ( bums ) went into practice mode mid drive due to mind melting heat that day at Ben **** Griffin. That & too many blunts after “ class “.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back