UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
6BBDC6F1-7C02-4BDF-9D59-1F8DF3D50A93.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some of you dudes take yourselves too seriously. It was an honest question out of curiosity because I like your post's. There was no malicious intent. Smh
Bro I pretty much said almost the same thing as you did in a post on a different thread. When I read your **** I had to go back and check mine to see if I could make a quick lick off you for plagiarism 🤣😂🤣 But alas I could not so my broke *** sitting over here salty as ever. Below is what I said just for shyts and giggs:

“Wow really? People take this stuff seriously. It was a legit speculation without any malicious intent.”

I’ve never claimed to be anything more than a fan - certainly not a football expert. You’ve been on this board long enough to know that when someone asks a question like that - in response to what I had posted - that there’s usually a shot that attaches with it.

I wasn’t born this way. This board made me this way.

Now THATS FUNNY!!!! Well played RVA!!!! This board does definitely have that effect!!!
1628099137693.gif

Because we’ve had so many Ws and so few Ls the past 2 decades?

It’s posts like yours that flame bait the disputes around here. People concerned about recruiting aren’t crazy and don’t need to be called slurs. You can drop the super-fan shtick.

First of all, try to stay on track with the actual topic of this thread.

My post, and I have to explain this because apparently you completely misunderstood, was directed towards the consternation regarding having too many good corners/DBs in the recruiting class, and therefore losing other recruits/current players. Therefore, we should never be afraid of pursuing too many good players for a specific position group. In this case, DB. Totally on topic.

If my coarse humor somehow offends you, let me apologize now. It’s difficult for me to gauge which of you guys is sensitive about these things and who isn’t. I will try to moderate my language to a more gentle tone to better accommodate your sensibilities, if I think you will participate in a thread. As long as we stay on topic, I think we’re good.

Bro I pretty much said almost the same thing as you did in a post on a different thread. When I read your **** I had to go back and check mine to see if I could make a quick lick off you for plagiarism 🤣😂🤣 But alas I could not so my broke *** sitting over here salty as ever. Below is what I said just for shyts and giggs:

“Wow really? People take this stuff seriously. It was a legit speculation without any malicious intent.”
It’s hard to know where someone is coming from sometimes. Easy to get the wrong idea.

Advertisement

It would be huge to get Singletary and Stewart from this list.

1. WR Travis Hunter, Suwanee (Ga.) Collins Hill -- Committed to Florida State

2. IDL Walter Nolen, Powell (Tenn.) High -- undecided

3. IDL Travis Shaw, Greensboro (N.C.) Grimsley -- undecided

4. QB Cade Klubnik, Austin (Texas) Westlake -- Clemson

5. Edge Jeremiah Alexander, Alabaster (Ala.) Thompson -- Alabama

6. CB Denver Harris, Houston (Texas) North Shore -- undecided

7. Edge Shemar Stewart, Opa Locka (Fla.) Monsignor Pace -- undecided

8. Edge Marvin Jones, Jr., Plantation (Fla.) American Heritage -- undecided

9. CB Jaheim Singletary, Jacksonville (Fla.) Robert E. Lee -- undecided

(My lame attempt to get back on topic).
10. IDL Gabriel Brownlow-Dindy, Lakeland (Fla.) High -- undecided

Jaheim is the best CB to come out of my area in a long time. In my opinion he’s more aggressive than Fred Davis and more technically sound than Shaun Wade. Best CB prospect from Jax since Tony Carter from what I can remember. I love this kids game and mentality, he’s a Duval mentality kid through and through.

Advertisement
Jaheim is the best CB to come out of my area in a long time. In my opinion he’s more aggressive than Fred Davis and more technically sound than Shaun Wade. Best CB prospect from Jax since Tony Carter from what I can remember. I love this kids game and mentality, he’s a Duval mentality kid through and through.
He comin right??

Hopefully a little less aggressive than Fred behind the wheel....

Advertisement
Back