UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
RVA, you do realize I'm joking right? I think I asked DWinstitles what the heck his name meant 8 or 9 years ago. It was definitely during Folden's era. I thought he was misspelling some pun on ****ies. I'm pretty sure he was the guy that invited me to a private board that was going on for a couple seasons when Canestime imploded. I was Canekong back then. Someone had my alias already on here so I couldn't use it.

Anywayssssss. 1-0 and 15-0!
I remember the thread.
I as well thought it was a spin off of ****ies

Mansell keeping the Dawg hopes alive. Had one of his weekly "Ask Rusty" threads.. People on that board STILL asking him if Singletary was there last weekend... They cannot let it go...

He told them he believes Singletary ends up in their class. Exactly what they want to hear. Seemed to imply it wouldn't go to signing day, either.

They are on a few big time guys and for every question about them he gives the same answer "They are on them HARD " - (with "hard" capitalized and boldened, I might add) we can guess what that also means....

Mansell keeping the Dawg hopes alive. Had one of his weekly "Ask Rusty" threads.. People on that board STILL asking him if Singletary was there last weekend... They cannot let it go...

He told them he believes Singletary ends up in their class. Exactly what they want to hear. Seemed to imply it wouldn't go to signing day, either.

They are on a few big time guys and for every question about them he gives the same answer "They are on them HARD " - (with "hard" capitalized and boldened, I might add) we can guess what that also means....
Good. Their letdown will be monumental

Fantastic. Let him keep the machine churning. Can't wait for the old 'things changed' routine when he leaves their board with their ****s in their hands

Last edited:
Advertisement
Canes 247 has a podcast up this morning. While it mainly focuses on the current team going into fall camp, Lake had a few tidbits on Markeith Williams and Singletary.

- on Williams: He brought a lot of family with him last weekend. The staff felt really good that they made a big move with him thatday. .Pretty much what we all figured out already.

- Singletary: Ivins and Lake knew he was going to go public with his decommittment sometime Late Sunday. Ivins had the story already written to publish. Lake and Ivins were both at Gaby’s wedding and Apparently he got the news in the middle of Gaby’s wedding ceremony so all he had to do was hit “send”

Lake said that TRob has been recruiting Singletary and the family for a few years. He has a great relationship with his mother and grandmother. The expectation is this is a Miami-UGA battle even though other schools have reached out since he opened things up.

Like I said before, them Georgia bags don't hit the same when everybody has one.

Sometimes the Miami lifestyle turns away kids and their family but this time lifestyle is what is going to put us over the top.

(Oh, and a dude named TRob)
If we win 10 games this year we won't have to sell " the lifestyle " at all. Miami had all the sizzle, we need the steak now.

Advertisement
If we win 10 games this year and dont get absolutely throttled by Bama in 30 days which every recruit that is left on our big board will be watching that game in particular to see how we perform, we won't have to sell " the lifestyle " at all. Miami had all the sizzle, we need the steak now.
FIFY

Advertisement

Pause Mansell

Like I said before, them Georgia bags don't hit the same when everybody has one.

Sometimes the Miami lifestyle turns away kids and their family but this time lifestyle is what is going to put us over the top.

(Oh, and a dude named TRob)
Them Georgia bags don't hit the same anymore unless you're from NC or GA with the guys they have running the show but yeah if we win the BS about lifestyle won't have any weight at all

Oh they're going HARD huh? Well after we take their top 2 DBs the puppies will get neutered since going HARD doesn't work

Advertisement
Canes 247 has a podcast up this morning. While it mainly focuses on the current team going into fall camp, Lake had a few tidbits on Markeith Williams and Singletary.

- on Williams: He brought a lot of family with him last weekend. The staff felt really good that they made a big move with him thatday. .Pretty much what we all figured out already.

- Singletary: Ivins and Lake knew he was going to go public with his decommittment sometime Late Sunday. Ivins had the story already written to publish. Lake and Ivins were both at Gaby’s wedding and Apparently he got the news in the middle of Gaby’s wedding ceremony so all he had to do was hit “send”

Lake said that TRob has been recruiting Singletary and the family for a few years. He has a great relationship with his mother and grandmother. The expectation is this is a Miami-UGA battle even though other schools have reached out since he opened things up.
Trob on grandmama too? Nah this a whole wrap.

Advertisement
Back