UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
I never saw mention of that on OSU site. I could have missed it. Only discussed here.

Graves replied to Singletary’s tweet with two Cane-colored heart emojis.

I don’t think he’s worried. Neither should any of you.

This was early yesterday before he had even made the tweet about “announcement coming soon”. Apparently he told Corey Bender he would OV to Turdsville in fall. Blake told them he’s been “inconsistent in staying in touch” with turds. Then said Miami and UGA are the ones to watch for him.

They freak out that they are going to lose a DB recruit from Jacksonville to us. How they should have hired TRob but Grantham didn’t want him to have a say in defense that’s why we got him. Then the usual bags and how we are way ahead on NIL but only because we’re sponsored by cocaine cartel 😂. He then decommits and thread derails into talk of what SEC team Has more fans in Jacksonville. They know they are trailing big time in this recruitment.
They say we paying 💰. 😁😁😁. With cartel bags to boot 🥕 on top

Three Top 10 CBs?

Animated GIF

Advertisement
Well in our "fans" defense, he did say ALL you have to do is block the interior (which we haven't done for 2+years and was our biggest weakness last year) and catch the football (which we have our two starting WR last year lead the entire ACC in drops and have been god awful at this relatively simple aspect of the passing game and is battling for our biggest weakness as weakness 1B next to blocking the interior) so if that is all we have to do we might be in trouble lol only icing on the cake would have been if he also said and then y'all just need to make sure your LB's are ready and not run themselves out of plays.

but for the record, we can't get to 15-0 without starting at 1-0 go canes. f bama. Get Singletary to lock down whatever 5* receiver they have when we see them in the playoffs circa 2024.
This man knows how to get a thread back on track.

We always have a chance for an upset. Dwins, who said we’re gonna get mauled, will be rooting for that but definitely not counting on it. I won’t count on it either. The odds in Vegas are like 18 points. It’s not a stretch to say we’re gonna get crushed based on what we’re looking at. Each of us has an embarrassing number of posts on this message board. We’re fans and we’re loyal fans.

Realistically, I would be good with playing Bama tough. The gaytors thought they’d destroy us a couple years ago. We almost won that game. We didn’t walk out in shame. That’s what I hope for at a minimum. I think our season will mostly be judged on UNC, FSU and those types of games within our tier.

Since when did DWins start getting so much respect around here? We've watered down board IQ too much.

RVA, you do realize I'm joking right? I think I asked DWinstitles what the heck his name meant 8 or 9 years ago. It was definitely during Folden's era. I thought he was misspelling some pun on ****ies. I'm pretty sure he was the guy that invited me to a private board that was going on for a couple seasons when Canestime imploded. I was Canekong back then. Someone had my alias already on here so I couldn't use it.

Anywayssssss. 1-0 and 15-0!

Advertisement
I’ve never claimed to be anything more than a fan - certainly not a football expert. You’ve been on this board long enough to know that when someone asks a question like that - in response to what I had posted - that there’s usually a shot that attaches with it.

I wasn’t born this way. This board made me this way.

Advertisement
Says he is going to post his OVs in a few days...... He put a note on his instagram account
Well he used UGA and OSU already right? And he only tweeted official offers from us, Michigan, OSU, UGA, UF, Oregon, so probably making things too simple but if he has 3 left, it seems us, UF and Mich would be the obvious choices lol

Advertisement
I think they're already off the charts. Adding Singletary ... AND don't forget Williams is in play ... defies the laws of physics.
That all sounds too good to be true lol! It's amazing being in this position with so many possibilities at play. 2021, 2022 and 2023 recruiting classes will be monumental.

Advertisement
Back