UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Man as UF and Ole Miss showed last year, yall just have to block Bama up front and plays are their to be made against them in the passing game. Mainly the interior OL have to do their part and the WR’s just have to catch bc they’ll get open. Mallory has to have a huge game as well. It’s not IMPOSSIBLE

Sad that a gaytor has more optimism than our own fans.

Advertisement
Sad that a gaytor has more optimism than our own fans.
Well in our "fans" defense, he did say ALL you have to do is block the interior (which we haven't done for 2+years and was our biggest weakness last year) and catch the football (which we have our two starting WR last year lead the entire ACC in drops and have been god awful at this relatively simple aspect of the passing game and is battling for our biggest weakness as weakness 1B next to blocking the interior) so if that is all we have to do we might be in trouble lol only icing on the cake would have been if he also said and then y'all just need to make sure your LB's are ready and not run themselves out of plays.

but for the record, we can't get to 15-0 without starting at 1-0 go canes. f bama. Get Singletary to lock down whatever 5* receiver they have when we see them in the playoffs circa 2024.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It’s OK to be realistic and not get your fan card pulled. Can Miami beat Alabama? Sure. Will I be cheering for them to do so? **** yes. Do I think, realistically, that it’s going to happen? Probably not. I mean that’s the difference between being a fan and just being a blind homer. What I will not do is throw in the towel and start bashing everyone associated with the program if they fail to defeat the defending national champs. Which is something a handful of people here are salivating at the opportunity to do.
💯

Advertisement
There are banana trees?
1627934846632.gif

Cliff notes? I am banned from 247. I ****ed off one too many gaytor.
This was early yesterday before he had even made the tweet about “announcement coming soon”. Apparently he told Corey Bender he would OV to Turdsville in fall. Blake told them he’s been “inconsistent in staying in touch” with turds. Then said Miami and UGA are the ones to watch for him.

They freak out that they are going to lose a DB recruit from Jacksonville to us. How they should have hired TRob but Grantham didn’t want him to have a say in defense that’s why we got him. Then the usual bags and how we are way ahead on NIL but only because we’re sponsored by cocaine cartel 😂. He then decommits and thread derails into talk of what SEC team Has more fans in Jacksonville. They know they are trailing big time in this recruitment.

Advertisement
Nope or slurper has nothing to do with what the team does. Going by analytics we haven't done a thing so I can understand a mopes stand. And the Yankees came one win away from a world series birth so chill with the Yankee comparison

Miami came one win away from a NY6 bowl last year, which would have been their 2nd in 4 years.

Well in our "fans" defense, he did say ALL you have to do is block the interior (which we haven't done for 2+years and was our biggest weakness last year) and catch the football (which we have our two starting WR last year lead the entire ACC in drops and have been god awful at this relatively simple aspect of the passing game and is battling for our biggest weakness as weakness 1B next to blocking the interior) so if that is all we have to do we might be in trouble lol only icing on the cake would have been if he also said and then y'all just need to make sure your LB's are ready and not run themselves out of plays.

but for the record, we can't get to 15-0 without starting at 1-0 go canes. f bama. Get Singletary to lock down whatever 5* receiver they have when we see them in the playoffs circa 2024.
Donaldson, Rivers, Rambo and hopefully one of the many young and talented receivers will all help shore up those weaknesses.

Turning a positive thread into a mope slurper debate…

Midseason form fellas, midseason form…

The point isn’t whether you think Alabama will beat us. It’s saying that now, then running to the board to be a **** about it if it happens ****ting on everything when we lost a game as 3 TD dogs….

That’s not being a mope, it’s being an *******. It’s not being a slurper to be ****ed at that, it’s being ****ed at an *******

Advertisement
Man as UF and Ole Miss showed last year, yall just have to block Bama up front and plays are their to be made against them in the passing game. Mainly the interior OL have to do their part and the WR’s just have to catch bc they’ll get open. Mallory has to have a huge game as well. It’s not IMPOSSIBLE
"yall just have to block Bama"

Thats the big question. How much have we improved on the OL?
In the simplest terms...if we can block them we have a chance...if we can't we don't.

Advertisement
Back