UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

and all the coaching and analysts money can buy.
i could coach USA baslketball to a victory over the detroit pistons. Like cmon if Manny went on bama sideline and we got the whole bama staff bama possibly would still win and be favored. Trade staffs completely and I think bama still wins

COKER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON HEEEESS TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH

Advertisement
The same returning team that got bodied by a basketball school, they have an all star team to replace those kids. Im not scared im just being honest they should beat us based on recruiting alone. Im a fan i cant be scared im not out there to be scared im a viewer of the game,,,,,,,,,I'm not even going to post about it when that game is over I would do cart wheels to be wrong about it. I WANT TO BE WRONG AND FEEL WRONG ABOUT THIS GAME. As a fan you dont have to be tough/scared we watching the game thats it and cheering.
my concern is our offense. even if our defense shows fight, king has yet to show me he can move the ball against a top team

We are expected to get mauled by Bama in the opener. Nobody expects us to be in it by 10 or less. If we can make it happen, great. If not, we have 11 other games not including ACCCG or bowl game to walk the talk. Like others have said on here, take care of FSU and UNC and handle the rest of the schedule as we should and we will be in A position with kids like this and Bissainthe that want to see improvement by this team.

Does anyone else get the feeling that by “improvement” these kids are really saying that they want consistency out of the coaching staff that hasn’t been extended yet? If Manny were extended (obviously none of us want this unless there is a solid improvement either) do these kids jump on board now regardless of record? Seems to me the NIL gave us a big shot in the arm to be competitive with those throwing around bags. So is it a matter of having a coach around that allows the difference between maybe at this point in the year to **** yes? Nobody wants to commit to one coach to be managed by his successor in a year.
I don't believe that's what player's mean by consistency and results. They probably believe that when UM recruits better than (higher blue chip ratio) our annual conference foes but we struggle with some and have lost to others, that the issue could be coaching (GameDay, scheming and development). I agree with them. I wouldn't care if a coach is extended or not if he isn't a coach that has proven to take kids with my talent level and win consistently with them at least in conference. The transfer portal kinda makes the coaching extension issue easier to plan for or handle imo.

Nah nothing yet, regardless it is a recruiting battle that will go the distance. Some people are "guessing" he is a silent, twitter insiders are in full force with their "flip" gifs. Jaheim tweeted he is focused on the season and basically said yall can have the rumors. Retweeted official offers from us, OSU, UF, Oregon, UGA and Mich.

Also all this bama talk, anyone see where Jeudy said Broncos training camp is easier than college at bama?
Was this before or after Tua mentioned how he thought the NFL would be harder?

Advertisement
The same returning team that got bodied by a basketball school, they have an all star team to replace those kids. Im not scared im just being honest they should beat us based on recruiting alone. Im a fan i cant be scared im not out there to be scared im a viewer of the game,,,,,,,,,I'm not even going to post about it when that game is over I would do cart wheels to be wrong about it. I WANT TO BE WRONG AND FEEL WRONG ABOUT THIS GAME. As a fan you dont have to be tough/scared we watching the game thats it and cheering.
Is the UNC game the only one you watched last year?

If one does happen to “know” that we will be “mauled” by Bama, why would that person:
(1) bother watching the game? (unless he/she is a ball gag swallowing, latex wearing, gimp who happens to get off on pain - in which case… more power to him/her. I don’t kink shame) and
(2) go to a place to proselytize his/her particular brand of doom and gloom among those of us fans who (ostensibly, being that this is a Miami fansite) at least believe that we might have a chance to give all-mighty Bama a game? Not exactly preaching to the choir.

Just my couple of pennies in response to the question asked in the post I quoted.
Because they believe that we’re going to lose handily and the “we’re going to get mauled” comment is a figurative way of speaking.

Really guys??? Lol

Advertisement
So if you think Bama’s going to probably beat us handily and still love the Canes then you didn’t play high school, college or professional football???

Are there any ex-football players on here who think we’ll probably get dragged by Bama but still love the Canes?
Some of you dudes take yourselves too seriously. It was an honest question out of curiosity because I like your post's. There was no malicious intent. Smh

Advertisement
Some of you dudes take yourselves too seriously. It was an honest question out of curiosity because I like your post's. There was no malicious intent. Smh
I’ve never claimed to be anything more than a fan - certainly not a football expert. You’ve been on this board long enough to know that when someone asks a question like that - in response to what I had posted - that there’s usually a shot that attaches with it.

I wasn’t born this way. This board made me this way.

I agree. We just gotta look good in some games now. Have our DBs show out would help too
NGL if dvd/TROB turn Stevenson into a first round pick I think he along with others will be begging to get on board. Yes i purposely made TROB capital.

Advertisement
I’ve never claimed to be anything more than a fan - certainly not a football expert. You’ve been on this board long enough to know that when someone asks a question like that - in response to what I had posted - that there’s usually a shot that attaches with it.

I wasn’t born this way. This board made me this way.
My bad for asking man. Like I said, I like your post's on hear and I curious because of the football knowledge you possess.

My bad for asking man. Like I said, I like your post's on hear and I curious because of the football knowledge you possess.
Lol. I’m confused. I have no knowledge of X’s and O’s. When the adults in here like High Seas, LCE… and others are talking technical stuff - I’m just a sponge trying to learn. I’m more of the side show variety of poster. 😂

Advertisement
Back