UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
11-1 or 10-2 and if we get caught sleeping, 9-3.

We have nothing stellar up the middle of the D. I think it’s a problem this year - DT, LB - and who knows at DE.

15-0

I'll take 11-1 though. That being said, anyone who automatically concedes the game to Bama before we even play shouldn't call themselves a Canes fan. And anyone who claims that Bama is going to maul Miami should go buy a Crimson Tide hat.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Crazy how one recruiting cycle can cover issues that have been in recruiting for years to the secondary. Safety got their act together for a couple of years in a row (barring Avantae’s stupidity). CBs could be where they are supposed to be by next year if this cycle pans out!

Stevenson is a BIG get for covering for this year and I am wondering if he isn’t proving more valuable by letting his experiences being known by these recruits. You would think that is adding to the pain that UGA is experiencing right now. Hopefully Manny has encouraged him to tell them exactly how his time there was spent. NIL money can negate bags so it just becomes which is more desirable decisions. This can play out hugely for the future.
Was Stevenson experience at UGA bad? What was his criticism of UGA?

15-0

I'll take 11-1 though. That being said, anyone who automatically concedes the game to Bama before we even play shouldn't call themselves a Canes fan. And anyone who claims that Bama is going to maul Miami should go buy a Crimson Tide hat.
I disagree with that logic. If someone thinks we’re going to get beaten handily (mauled) by Bama, that doesn’t make them less of a Canes fan than you, let alone a Bama fan, unless they want us to get beaten by Bama and they’re hoping for a loss.

They’re less of a homer for certain. We’re 18 or so point underdogs in Vegas so it seems their sentiment reflects reality.

Mauled, beaten handily… same thing. This idea that someone either slurps or they’re a ****** fan is what’s maddening to a good portion of the rest of us about the words and mindset of the opposite end of the mope spectrum.

I disagree with that logic. If someone thinks we’re going to get beaten handily (mauled) by Bama, that doesn’t make them less of a Canes fan than you, let alone a Bama fan, unless they want us to get beaten by Bama and they’re hoping for a loss.

They’re less of a homer for certain. We’re 18 or so point underdogs in Vegas so it seems their sentiment reflects reality.

Mauled, beaten handily… same thing. This idea that someone either slurps or they’re a ****** fan is what’s maddening to a good portion of the rest of us about the words and mindset of the opposite end of the mope spectrum.
It gets even worse during the season.

I think he was lied to in that they kept promising him he’d get to play CB but kept bulking him up and playing him at safety, notwithstanding the bowl game, as he came here to play CB. It went on for a couple of years so my assumption is that the lies or whatever you call it started during the recruiting process.

Advertisement

Exactly. I'm praying for a win. But in the critical year 3, No way am I scheduling an out of conference game where I'm an 18-point dog ... Just dumb.

Exactly. I'm praying for a win. But in the critical year 3, No way am I scheduling an out of conference game where I'm an 18-point dog ... Just dumb.
Unfortunately this isn’t NCAA 14 and you can easily swap games around…

This game has been in the books for years now… bad timing but if you wanna hang with the big boys you need to play and beat the big boys

Advertisement

It’s OK to be realistic and not get your fan card pulled. Can Miami beat Alabama? Sure. Will I be cheering for them to do so? **** yes. Do I think, realistically, that it’s going to happen? Probably not. I mean that’s the difference between being a fan and just being a blind homer. What I will not do is throw in the towel and start bashing everyone associated with the program if they fail to defeat the defending national champs. Which is something a handful of people here are salivating at the opportunity to do.

The game was discussed and then finalized in August/September of 2017. Before Richt’s 2nd season. Really can’t win with this fanbase. Play FAMU, it’s too easy. Play Alabama, it’s too difficult. Play Michigan State, we don’t recruit Michigan, dumb game. Just impossible.

Advertisement
He’s not there anymore which is all that needs to be explained. He was supposed to be getting starter’s playing time this year too, which makes it even more of an awkward look for the Dawgs. TS hasn’t broadcast his issues publicly. RVA already indicated what seems like the major issue too and we have all heard the comments about Kirby not being the most honest/stand up guy around. This looks like a backfire for UGA and perhaps their reputation has finally started catching up to them. Even better that it is with a stud from down here.

It's so annoying how do many try to act like they're better then others because if their opinion. Fact is Bama has smashed everybody at least once so sadly keeping it competitive is a win but if we somehow win it'd be the best non NC win maybe in school history

The game was discussed and then finalized in August/September of 2017. Before Richt’s 2nd season. Really can’t win with this fanbase. Play FAMU, it’s too easy. Play Alabama, it’s too difficult. Play Michigan State, we don’t recruit Michigan, dumb game. Just impossible.
Exactly.

Now Manny takes the reins and has proven himself on the field as a DC, we have better DL and secondary coaching with LB being a wash and the assumption is we get skull****ed.

Anyone saying we are going into the Bama game worse off than we would be with the SAME staff as last year eats paint chips and sips on Lysol.

I want us to be competitive in every game. Are we at Bama's level? No but take the next step and show up. We can absolutely beat Bama but we're gonna need to play a perfect game.

Did you play highschool football? College? Professionally?

Advertisement
Back