UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
More from the Dawgs:

Question to Mansell : Was Singletary the commitment you talked about months ago flirting with UGA?
Answer: We shall talk about all that later on down the road
I will say, I have NOT taken this many notes for a behind the scenes piece in years as I have with this one. Should be strong piece when I do drop it

And yes, some of the posters are STILL arguing with Mansell that Singletary was there yesterday.....
So the answer to the question should be, ‘yes he is that guy but now I would look stupid stating that Singletary almost committed to UGA since I no longer believe he will end up at UGA, but I can’t write that because I’m a hack like most of my colleagues and we always have to pump up the big schools“.
Instead he writes some nonsense about we shall talk about that later, which really means, “later if he commits to UGA I’ll come back and tell you he was the recruit i was talking about”

What I can’t stand about recruiting predictions is that guys don’t know what they are writing/talking about but need to sell so they will wrote whatever sells.

4 CB's is not too many, for the 0348504359290942nd time. ESPECIALLY with the way that the game is trending.

Contenders and teams with real depth carry 8+ CB's on a bad day. We just aren't use to having real depth.

Look at all position hauls through a 2 year window. 5 CB's (counting Curtis) in 2 years is absolutely normal. Bring them all in, and if one leaves due to being unhappy from not cutting it then that's the definition of competition and what we ultimately want and need, right?
Only corners left from our last 3 classes are Couch, Dunson, Clark, and Curtis. Yes I think we have room for 4 in this class lol

Advertisement
Notice how Bolden and Rique (arguably our two best players) are on this one. Haven't seen them really recruit all year. Not a coincidence.
It‘s incredibly smart to have Stevenson host or be involved with any and all recruits who are considering UGA. The inevitable questions that will be asked is ‘why did leave UGA’ and the answer to that question will be the single greatest piece of recruiting possible. I give Manny a lot of credit for putting Stevenson with Singletary. Manny may not be the greatest coach, yet, but he is consistently proving to be the son of a very astute politician. He sees all the angles.

Whoa bro, relax on the Stan talk
schitts creek comedy GIF by CBC

Advertisement
After watching their film, it crazy to think we won't take them but this TRob/DVD combo is lethal.

I'm saying this now, TROB for DC. We won't be able to outbid any SEC team for him and, with the way he changed the DB room already, how he recruits an entire D.
Co-DC with Shoop most likely. That way his pay exponentially increases, and him and Shoop along with Manny devise plans for the DEF.

So the answer to the question should be, ‘yes he is that guy but now I would look stupid stating that Singletary almost committed to UGA since I no longer believe he will end up at UGA, but I can’t write that because I’m a hack like most of my colleagues and we always have to pump up the big schools“.
Instead he writes some nonsense about we shall talk about that later, which really means, “later if he commits to UGA I’ll come back and tell you he was the recruit i was talking about”

What I can’t stand about recruiting predictions is that guys don’t know what they are writing/talking about but need to sell so they will wrote whatever sells.
He’s also got some close personal ties to Kirby apparently so there’s that dynamic as well.

Advertisement
Co-DC with Shoop most likely. That way his pay exponentially increases, and him and Shoop along with Manny devise plans for the DEF.

Would be cool to know for sure that Manny, Shoop and Johnson mesh well together. We wont know for sure until after the season i guess. But if they can get along and see eye to eye on things, we could have a situation where Patke is moved to a defensive analyst spot, Shoop is brought on as an onfield coach as Co DC with Johnson, and Aristide focuses on the two LB positions. Striker position could either be folded in with the safeties to be coached by Johnson, or Shoop could be the Striker coach as well as Co-DC.

Advertisement
Would be cool to know for sure that Manny, Shoop and Johnson mesh well together. We wont know for sure until after the season i guess. But if they can get along and see eye to eye on things, we could have a situation where Patke is moved to a defensive analyst spot, Shoop is brought on as an onfield coach as Co DC with Johnson, and Aristide focuses on the two LB positions. Striker position could either be folded in with the safeties to be coached by Johnson, or Shoop could be the Striker coach as well as Co-DC.
Who's Johnson???🤔🤔

Advertisement
Back