UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

It’s not all of them. One guy recognizes that some kids want the Miami lifestyle. The rest mostly don’t get how we have a chance against them for a non-SoFlo recruit. Just more SEC arrogance.
There is one guy in the that's level headed and has common sense. The rest may all be cousins and related to each other. A chromosome is missing in each of them.

Advertisement
Lol
We dead *** can win three games a TRob can still get these kids here.
No one out there even expects us to beat Bama. You’ve said it before and I completely agree - that’s not the measuring stick. We’re going to get who we get regardless and I think we can potentially walk away with all 4 of these CB’s plus 1 of and maybe even both of the 2 safeties Williams and Wilson.

No one out there even expects us to beat Bama. You’ve said it before and I completely agree - that’s not the measuring stick. We’re going to get who we get regardless and I think we can potentially walk away with all 4 of these CB’s plus 1 of and maybe even both of the 2 safeties Williams and Wilson.
As long as we’re competitive vs. Bama and have a good season, our recruiting will continue to get better and better.

Our mission should be to beat FSU, get revenge on UNC, and win the coastal.

Facts bruh....bama will maul us but it doesn't change what happens on the trail.

Mansell's 9 pm notes:

Said today that Jaheim Singletary probably would decommit after his tweet. this morning. I think Miami and UGA are the biggest threats to land the five-star at this point. OSU and others will not give up for sure, he is a talented prospect from Jacksonville. He said it in interviews in June, he has been taking some visits to places that were under the radar, UGA is one of those schools. HE WAS NOT in Athens last week however from everyone I have talked with.

Like where UGA is with Jacob Hood,

Advertisement
Mansell's 9 pm notes:

Said today that Jaheim Singletary probably would decommit after his tweet. this morning. I think Miami and UGA are the biggest threats to land the five-star at this point. OSU and others will not give up for sure, he is a talented prospect from Jacksonville. He said it in interviews in June, he has been taking some visits to places that were under the radar, UGA is one of those schools. HE WAS NOT in Athens last week however from everyone I have talked with.

Like where UGA is with Jacob Hood,

He finally breaks it to them 1 day later.... so weak lol

Advertisement
More from the Dawgs:

Question to Mansell : Was Singletary the commitment you talked about months ago flirting with UGA?
Answer: We shall talk about all that later on down the road
I will say, I have NOT taken this many notes for a behind the scenes piece in years as I have with this one. Should be strong piece when I do drop it

And yes, some of the posters are STILL arguing with Mansell that Singletary was there yesterday.....

Crazy how one recruiting cycle can cover issues that have been in recruiting for years to the secondary. Safety got their act together for a couple of years in a row (barring Avantae’s stupidity). CBs could be where they are supposed to be by next year if this cycle pans out!

Stevenson is a BIG get for covering for this year and I am wondering if he isn’t proving more valuable by letting his experiences being known by these recruits. You would think that is adding to the pain that UGA is experiencing right now. Hopefully Manny has encouraged him to tell them exactly how his time there was spent. NIL money can negate bags so it just becomes which is more desirable decisions. This can play out hugely for the future.

More from the Dawgs:

Question to Mansell : Was Singletary the commitment you talked about months ago flirting with UGA?
I will say, I have NOT taken this many notes for a behind the scenes piece in years as I have with this one. Should be strong piece when I do drop it

And yes, some of the posters are STILL arguing with Mansell that Singletary was there yesterday.....
This reads like a bunch of middle schoolers talking to their one friend who’s a freshman. I may need to give up following recruiting.

Advertisement
4 CB's is not too many, for the 0348504359290942nd time. ESPECIALLY with the way that the game is trending.

Contenders and teams with real depth carry 8+ CB's on a bad day. We just aren't use to having real depth.

Look at all position hauls through a 2 year window. 5 CB's (counting Curtis) in 2 years is absolutely normal. Bring them all in, and if one leaves due to being unhappy from not cutting it then that's the definition of competition and what we ultimately want and need, right?
Preach!

Advertisement
More from the Dawgs:

Lol bruh when we get Singletary and Kamari it'll be some epic tears

Advertisement
Back