UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Oh My God Wow GIF
When SNL was actually funny

Advertisement
I wonder how the rest of the commits would feel about a 4th being added. They were all tweeting 3/3 when Fegans committed. Graves is listed as ATH though but feel like everyone here has him pegged as a CB.

If we were recruiting the kid on the down low, as we were, it would make logical sense that the other CB's would be told not to tip the coaches hands on social media.

Season 3 Chess GIF by Paramount+

Advertisement
I swear to Odin, anybody talking about dropping people, transfers, etc, or any of that kind of fūckery should just permanently log off.

Same type of buffoonery as panicky crying over not having enough recruits a couple of weeks ago, or the moist sanitary napkin crowd weeping about Spells. It’s always the same limp-wristed simpletons trying to snatch a little momentum from the jaws of victory and trying to put it in the L column.
100% this.
Current recruiting staff has earned the benefit of the doubt at this point... let them work.

Advertisement
To think people try to connect recruiting to wins and losses and one fuqin game shows u they know nothing about recruiting. Bama beats us these kids still come here.....what fuqin retards. I though alot of our fans were retarded but these guys take the cake. Kids sit there develop relationships watch bama beat us and say ok I'm helping that secondary next season. Why do fans think one game changes kids minds? I'm still trying to figure that out.

To think people try to connect recruiting to wins and losses and one fuqin game shows u they know nothing about recruiting. Bama beats us these kids still come here.....what fuqin retards. I though alot of our fans were retarded but these guys take the cake. Kids sit there develop relationships watch bama beat us and say ok I'm helping that secondary next season. Why do fans think one game changes kids minds? I'm still trying to figure that out.
Facts. Lots of kids we're recruiting have all publicly stated they wanna see us compete vs Bama, basically acknowledging we're likely to lose, they just wanna see us show some fight on a big stage.

Advertisement
Facts. Lots of kids we're recruiting have all publicly stated they wanna see us compete vs Bama, basically acknowledging we're likely to lose, they just wanna see us show some fight on a big stage.
I see that **** here all the time. Kids that choose fsu then we bully them they think kids won't go there. Recruiting always depends on the recruiters u have on staff. That's it period

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back