UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
Advertisement
4 CB's is not too many, for the 0348504359290942nd time. ESPECIALLY with the way that the game is trending.

Contenders and teams with real depth carry 8+ CB's on a bad day. We just aren't use to having real depth.

Look at all position hauls through a 2 year window. 5 CB's (counting Curtis) in 2 years is absolutely normal. Bring them all in, and if one leaves due to being unhappy from not cutting it then that's the definition of competition and what we ultimately want and need, right?

The issue isnt whether we want all four kids. OF COURSE we do.

The issue is whether the kids themselves start questioning whether they want to be part of a 4 man class (assuming Jaheim commits).

If the roster spots open up with graduations, early departures and position switches, i can see all 4 kids remaining committed.

But if Ivey sticks around and has locked down a starting spot and/or Curtis flashes and stays at CB, you really expect all 4 to remain committed?

Playing time matters. Depth chart matters. Trequon literally TOLD YOU that he looked at the depth charts before committing.

Best case scenario is us already discussing position switches with a kid like Fegans who has plenty of safety experience, especially now that our safety depth chart is looking really shaky come 2022.

Stack. Chips.
super bowl ad GIF by ADWEEK

Advertisement
The issue isnt whether we want all four kids. OF COURSE we do.

The issue is whether the kids themselves start questioning whether they want to be part of a 4 man class (assuming Jaheim commits).

If the roster spots open up with graduations, early departures and position switches, i can see all 4 kids remaining committed.

But if Ivey sticks around and has locked down a starting spot or Curtis flashes and stays at CB, you really expect all 4 to remain committed?

Playing time matters. Depth chart matters. Trequon literally TOLD YOU that he looked at the depth charts before committing.

Best case scenario is us already discussing position switches with a kid like Fegans who has plenty of safety experience, especially now that our safety depth chart is looking really shaky come 2022.

I've seen 3 people already mention or imply in some shape form or fashion about US DROPPING Graves since yesterday, so THAT is what I was replying to.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back