UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
I wonder how the rest of the commits would feel about a 4th being added. They were all tweeting 3/3 when Fegans committed. Graves is listed as ATH though but feel like everyone here has him pegged as a CB.

If Ivey and Blades graduate as expected, and Stevenson leaves early as expected, and Curtis switches to WR, we will be left with only 3 returning CBs in Couch, Dunson and Clarke. This is the one situation where 4 CBs in one class makes sense and i think all four would logically remain committed.

But if a kid like Ivey returns unexpectedly or Curtis flashes and isnt switched to WR, 4 CBs in a class is too much, i'm sure we'd lose at least one kid. Best case, instead of losing a kid, we do a smooth transition from CB to safety for one of them, maybe we've already talked about that possibility with the safety position wide open now.

Boy didn’t even say please.

I Respect That The Four GIF by Diddy
Yooooo - Diddy killed Biggie!!!

Just Saying The Kid Mero GIF by Desus & Mero

Advertisement
4 CB's is not too many, for the 0348504359290942nd time. ESPECIALLY with the way that the game is trending.

Contenders and teams with real depth carry 8+ CB's on a bad day. We just aren't use to having real depth.

Look at all position hauls through a 2 year window. 5 CB's (counting Curtis) in 2 years is absolutely normal. Bring them all in, and if one leaves due to being unhappy from not cutting it then that's the definition of competition and what we ultimately want and need, right?

That ain’t happening if we land singeltary means that fegans is gonna move to safety most likely and we have singeltary,Rogers,graves at corner and Williams,fegans at safety
Why would we need to move Fegans to safety? There are enough WRs on the field to go around. As fast as teams go and how they try to tire your secondary out by running fresh WRs at the same CBs give me a legit two deep of guys that can be rotated in.

Advertisement
If Ivey and Blades graduate as expected, and Stevenson leaves early as expected, and Curtis switches to WR, we will be left with only 3 returning CBs in Couch, Dunson and Clarke. This is the one situation where 4 CBs in one class makes sense and i think all four would logically remain committed.

But if a kid like Ivey returns unexpectedly or Curtis flashes and isnt switched to WR, 4 CBs in a class is too much, i'm sure we'd lose at least one kid. Best case, instead of losing a kid, we do a smooth transition from CB to safety for one of them, maybe we've already talked about that possibility with the safety position wide open now.
I doubt any of the 4 commits would be so scared of competing with curtis, couch, dunson, clarke that they'd bail. Its not like the 2022 kids would be battling 4 proven All Americans for reps.

4 CB's is not too many, for the 0348504359290942nd time. ESPECIALLY with the way that the game is trending.

Contenders and teams with real depth carry 8+ CB's on a bad day. We just aren't use to having real depth.

Look at all position hauls through a 2 year window. 5 CB's (counting Curtis) in 2 years is absolutely normal. Bring them all in, and if one leaves due to being unhappy then that's the definition of competition and what we ultimately want and need, right?
To be fair most people here are used to us only having 5-6 on the roster, it’s not their fault

Advertisement
Advertisement
In all seriousness people need to relax with the DVD the truth talk.

Its all TRob. DVD just happens to be along for the ride. Without Trob we wouldn’t have any of those CBs commuted
Maybe not , but they would probably be COMMITED tho right ?

Advertisement
Back