UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement

Boy didn’t even say please.

I Respect That The Four GIF by Diddy

Advertisement
Crazy to think we might be in a position to drop Chris Graves who would be CB1 in pretty much everyone of Rumph recruiting classes, I doubt we would though. Well now we know it's not hard to recruit CBs to the U, Rumph just made it that way. We should of been recruiting CBs to level of Safeties
I wonder how the rest of the commits would feel about a 4th being added. They were all tweeting 3/3 when Fegans committed. Graves is listed as ATH though but feel like everyone here has him pegged as a CB.

Crazy to think we might be in a position to drop Chris Graves who would be CB1 in pretty much everyone of Rumph recruiting classes, I doubt we would though. Well now we know it's not hard to recruit CBs to the U, Rumph just made it that way. We should of been recruiting CBs to level of Safeties
We actually need 4 corners considering its possible we lose 3 after this year so no way anyone is getting dropped

I wonder how the rest of the board would feel about a 4th being added. Graves is listed as ATH though but feel like everyone here has him pegged as a CB.
With Ivey, Blades and Stevenson all leaving and Couch possibly jumping too they should feel like they all could come in and play right away. Are Dunson, Clarke and Curtis really gonna keep those 4 off the field?

Not dropping Graves

Advertisement
With Ivey, Blades and Stevenson all leaving and Couch possibly jumping too they should feel like they all could come in and play right away. Are Dunson, Clarke and Curtis really gonna keep those 4 off the field?
No doubt. Im all for it Jaheim obviously. I’m more so wondering about how Graves, Rogers, and Fegans would react to it.

Drop Graves? Stop huffing gas

Advertisement
I wonder how the rest of the commits would feel about a 4th being added. They were all tweeting 3/3 when Fegans committed. Graves is listed as ATH though but feel like everyone here has him pegged as a CB.
They're all going to eventually start at least 2 years so it shouldn't matter. Especially for a Graves he's younger so he needs more time anywayb

Advertisement
That ain’t happening if we land singeltary means that fegans is gonna move to safety most likely and we have singeltary,Rogers,graves at corner and Williams,fegans at safety

Advertisement
Back