UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Looks like Singletary took down his pinned OSU commitment tweet and revamped his Twitter bio page. Maybe some news coming soon.
pants GIF

Advertisement
I think that the NIL has taken away some of the “ advantages “ that schools like UGA has….Those large “ advantages “ are not so one sided now as to the point where handlers,parents,kids that are looking for said “ advantages “ can’t make the same or more elsewhere.
The NIL and the fact that recruits are seeing their poor record of top recruits underperforming in the draft

Advertisement
Advertisement
DVD is already doing a fantastic job but you know having TRob right there for guidance is only going to make him become a consistently elite recruiter. So glad we took the chance with DVD.
Although I want Hot Dog(T-Rob) to stay forever, that's the main reason I'm not afraid if he gets an offer he can't refuse. If DVD and T-Rob can stay together for the next 2 or 3 seasons and put DBs in the league at the rate we think they will, DVD, who's a natural already, will definitely be an ACE recruiter with a growing reputation...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol we ran that Smoove guy off our board for being a UGA Stan, and now he’s about to be run off their board.

If I’m not mistaken he’s been runoff UF boards too 😂😂
He’s here as @emoney18 openly. I asked another Mod/Maude if we could bring him back and he kindly agreed a while ago. He’s in high school btw.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back