UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

1627832540440.gif

Advertisement
As of late last night, @Hoyacane1620 was posting that UGA fans on the 247 board don’t believe that Singletary was at our pool party and not in Athens this weekend. Lol
He wasn’t…. they’re 100 % right. Just like when mansell said “Rique was back home “ and I said he was full of ****, he was oos with his lady on vacation. Then a tweet proved who was right from Ts. So I’d definitely take what their board says as truth lol.

Last edited:
If T-Rob manages to land singletary, making it 3 top 50 Cbs in the nation, ( #5, #10, #11) alongside Graves the #14 ATH in the nation. In the mere months that he’s been here. Given what recruiting was 11 months ago. Completely transforming the direction of this positional group going forward, I mean do we crown him as the most important hire in the last 20 years?, based on recruiting alone. Because at this point, it’s been a complete 180.

Advertisement
If T-Rob manages to land singletary, making it 3 top 50 Cbs in the nation, ( #5, #10, #11) alongside Graves the #14 ATH in the nation. In the mere months that he’s been here. Given what recruiting was 11 months ago. Completely transforming the direction of this positional group going forward, I mean do we crown him as the most important hire in the last 20 years?, based on recruiting alone. Because at this point, it’s been a complete 180.
For the era of CFB where the passing game is more advanced I would say yes but it'll be established moreso on the field I'm big games

and Williams and Wilson are in play at safety

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back