UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
I think TRob is not only a skilled coach and recruiter but he is also TEACHING the rest of the staff HOW to play the recruiting game. I’m sure the other coaches Manny brought on staff the past two cycles are also adding their experiences but TRob has been the most visible impact to the fans. And DVD,too. I dont want to sell him short but I think he is more a case of having all the tools and now will learn to refine them. He’s made a great start.
DVD is already doing a fantastic job but you know having TRob right there for guidance is only going to make him become a consistently elite recruiter. So glad we took the chance with DVD.

Advertisement
is this done or is it us v puppies now?
I’ve been saying it’s a Miami / Uga battle , even when he supposedly reaffirmed his commitment to osu and everyone here was like “ it’s over and move on”. I’d say we’re the leader but I also know Uga can make some kids “rethink“ things. That being said I always feel more comfortable putting my money on T Rob in a 1 v 1 battle for a db. When we’ve had the momentum for awhile.

Advertisement
I’ve been saying it’s a Miami / Uga battle , even when he supposedly reaffirmed his commitment to osu and everyone here was like “ it’s over and move on”. I’d say we’re the leader but I also know Uga can make some kids “rethink“ things. That being said I always feel more comfortable putting my money on T Rob in a 1 v 1 battle for a db. When we’ve had the momentum for awhile.
T-Rob has beaten every SEC school multiple times for top DBs so yeah I agree I'll ride with him

he also tweet a go bucks thing right after.
Rique is going to tell him not to make the same mistake.

Kimari Wilson is a two horse race also.

Advertisement
The optimist in me is saying that his announcement is a flip…that’s why he’s saying it could be tomorrow, just waiting on the edit.

But I’m absolutely pleased with a decommitment if that’s what it is. T-Rob has been putting in work and is worth every penny.

The optimist in me is saying that his announcement is a flip…that’s why he’s saying it could be tomorrow, just waiting on the edit.

But I’m absolutely pleased with a decommitment if that’s what it is. T-Rob has been putting in work and is worth every penny.
The decommit/flip in one is rare. 🤞🏻 That’s what happens.

Advertisement
Yeah

Although I don't think that means what everybody hopes it means, I am all in now. This is going to happen. Sign TRob to a 5 year extension, promotion and give him a blank check.
I think it means he's de-committing. What do you think I think it means? :)

he also tweet a go bucks thing right after.

Rique is going to tell him not to make the same mistake.

Kimari Wilson is a two horse race also.
TS is the perfect person to tell him what lying ****s they’re, they blatantly lied to his face two years and tried lying again before he left. They admitted they were wrong and pretty much the third time will be the charm. They’ll get it right this time lol.

Advertisement
Back