UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think TRob is not only a skilled coach and recruiter but he is also TEACHING the rest of the staff HOW to play the recruiting game. I’m sure the other coaches Manny brought on staff the past two cycles are also adding their experiences but TRob has been the most visible impact to the fans. And DVD,too. I dont want to sell him short but I think he is more a case of having all the tools and now will learn to refine them. He’s made a great start.

We are really selling guys on being close but needing just a little more to take the next step.

If we can go and compete with Bama in a month, it will give us a ton of ammunition on that argument. Singletary, Lucas, Skinner, Agbo, Armella, etc. It really becomes realistic. I expect everyone in the organization to put everything they have into that game.

Advertisement
I think TRob is not only a skilled coach and recruiter but he is also TEACHING the rest of the staff HOW to play the recruiting game. I’m sure the other coaches Manny brought on staff the past two cycles are also adding their experiences but TRob has been the most visible impact to the fans. And DVD,too. I dont want to sell him short but I think he is more a case of having all the tools and now will learn to refine them. He’s made a great start.
Agreed 100%. He is a veteran who has recruited in the southeast his entire career. He gets it.

To the public and all the fans this relationship / recruitment hasnt just started or only been going on for a little while. Which is wrong as can be, that’s why they can’t wrap their heads around us being a serious threat. We’ve been one , they’re just realizing it.

Last edited:
Hopefully they’d learn their lesson to not ruin the surprise ala Jason Marshall gifs
I mean T wouldn't allow that to happen but the difference is Singletary is telling everybody something is coming so he's building it up himself so I would imagine the coaches posting gifs wouldn't matter

Advertisement
Their board already knows what’s up
6173BE52-B421-4F49-A3C3-51438F01A99B.png

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair and I know I have Been away but this staff has shown they can recruit regardless with or without Trob, they closed on ALOT of guys we wanted badly in the 2020 and 2021 class. The big names at that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back