UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
Coach Coombs got exposed at Ohio st quite a bit last year. He’s supposed to be one of the best db developers but the jury is still out on him as a DC. He’ll prob be out next year if they put the same product next year as they did this year. And that’s from someone close to Ohio State/Day.

Advertisement
Rick James GIF

Looks like they’re gathering…

DB6CC748-D63E-45FA-8E08-D552B2C0B04A.gif

From OSU board... LOL They should only know what trouble it is....

Yeah, I told you guys he was gone a while ago. For whatever reason, Ohio State seems to have real trouble recruiting DB out of Florida. We seem to do fine at other positions down here, and DBs in other states like Texas, but DB from Florida has been real troublesome for OSU last few years.
OSU don't have Urban they fuqed....it won't be as easy as they will feel those side effects in a few years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah

Although I don't think that means what everybody hopes it means, I am all in now. This is going to happen. Sign TRob to a 5 year extension, promotion and give him a blank check.
Spot on post..... he has been the single best thing to happen to this program in over a decade. Really can't quantify what he has done in the few months since he's been here

Advertisement
Back