UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
I will never be able to watch Golden Girls the same….
Who wore it better?
BEBC77E5-4ED8-4EEE-94CF-BE8E413516F2.jpeg
C31B9914-E57E-4E2E-B093-B5D0331A7C5B.jpeg
8F2B9275-48D0-4547-BEA2-246DA7B6B9CC.jpeg
1B7D1388-F588-4352-A3F0-900984DECE74.jpeg

OK, confession - @PIPO is my brother - as in literally, my brother. We have the same mother. I don’t post much here. We have gone to Canes games together for years as season ticket holders. I introduced him to this site. I don’t endorse this “all in move” but, holy sh**, All I’ve got to say, he’s all in 🤦🏻‍♂️
I love @PIPO. Come around more often

All bans?
Be careful what you wish for brother. I’ve read your comments about people you’ve banned and I’m pretty sure you don’t want some of those people back.
Huh? That’s the Junta. I don’t want any of them back. They’ve all been disappeared.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
From OSU board... LOL They should only know what trouble it is....

Yeah, I told you guys he was gone a while ago. For whatever reason, Ohio State seems to have real trouble recruiting DB out of Florida. We seem to do fine at other positions down here, and DBs in other states like Texas, but DB from Florida has been real troublesome for OSU last few years.

Yeah, I told you guys he was gone a while ago. For whatever reason, Ohio State seems to have real trouble recruiting DB out of Florida. We seem to do fine at other positions down here, and DBs in other states like Texas, but DB from Florida has been real troublesome for OSU last few years.
One day we will ***** slap them on the field and then kick them out of SoFlo

Advertisement

havent they signed multiple Florida DBs in the last several years?

Advertisement
Back