UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
Some saltyness from the Buckeyes:

Here's my question. If Coach Travaris Robinson is "His Guy" Why DID HE COMMIT here in the first place?

He can Just Decomit already as far as I'm concerned. Kids that use us as a place holder I grow tired of.

We have done everything we can. We've been consistent with our Communication from the beginning. We put our best foot forward on BOTH of his OV's. If that's not enough then it won't be.

He can go play for his "Guy Coach T-Rob" and let us move on. So we can find another young Man to be apart of Buckeye Nation who wants to be here."

And this:

I think we should be patient. Florida kids are always like this and despite what he says, Jahiem is no different. I think this is probably insurance in case BIA doesn't come back this year. If the secondary has a great season and we go back to the playoff, I think we keep him. But if he leaves for Miami of all places, bless his heart because development for the NFL and winning clearly aren't his top priorities. DBs that dump Kerry Coombs rarely get the better end of the deal

And this:

He's been using the OSU brand for about a year now

"
Deliciously salty Cuckeye tears 😥 love to see it 🙌

Here's my question. If Coach Travaris Robinson is "His Guy" Why DID HE COMMIT here in the first place?

He can Just Decomit already as far as I'm concerned. Kids that use us as a place holder I grow tired of.

We have done everything we can. We've been consistent with our Communication from the beginning. We put our best foot forward on BOTH of his OV's. If that's not enough then it won't be.

He can go play for his "Guy Coach T-Rob" and let us move on. So we can find another young Man to be apart of Buckeye Nation who wants to be here."

And this:

I think we should be patient. Florida kids are always like this and despite what he says, Jahiem is no different. I think this is probably insurance in case BIA doesn't come back this year. If the secondary has a great season and we go back to the playoff, I think we keep him. But if he leaves for Miami of all places, bless his heart because development for the NFL and winning clearly aren't his top priorities. DBs that dump Kerry Coombs rarely get the better end of the deal

And this:

"
There will be reckoning with those Midwest *** holes.
If there is one school in cfb where UM needs things to be sort it out it is those mfers. There are dozens of videos out there with those fans still talking sht about how that was the right call.
There will be sequel!!

And this:

And this:

"
I pray to the Football GAWDS that one day we can finally play them in the playoffs and get our payback on these arrogant hos

Advertisement

And this:

And this:

"
Must be winter up there they need more salt

considering the quality/quantity of CB we've recruited last 3 years the more the better. I'm sure DVD and TROB mentioned we aint got nobody for them to compete with.

And this:

And this:

"
Can't wait for that Buckeyes Tears thread to start

And this:

And this:

"
salt GIF

Advertisement
Does anyone know his coach - Ivan Nicholas, at Robert E. Lee HS? he spoke briefly with Shodell today. Says he knows Canes coaches have talked to Singletary prior to him coming to campus. doesn't know how "deep that has been". He also said he tells him "whatever he feels is right, search for that"

so far he has taken OVs to OSU and UGA. Unofficials to UF and Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back