UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
Advertisement
he loves T-rob. im under the understanding that Singletary is the only other cb we will now take and they want Williams and Wilson at Safety.
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some saltyness from the Buckeyes:

Here's my question. If Coach Travaris Robinson is "His Guy" Why DID HE COMMIT here in the first place?

He can Just Decomit already as far as I'm concerned. Kids that use us as a place holder I grow tired of.

We have done everything we can. We've been consistent with our Communication from the beginning. We put our best foot forward on BOTH of his OV's. If that's not enough then it won't be.

He can go play for his "Guy Coach T-Rob" and let us move on. So we can find another young Man to be apart of Buckeye Nation who wants to be here."

And this:

I think we should be patient. Florida kids are always like this and despite what he says, Jahiem is no different. I think this is probably insurance in case BIA doesn't come back this year. If the secondary has a great season and we go back to the playoff, I think we keep him. But if he leaves for Miami of all places, bless his heart because development for the NFL and winning clearly aren't his top priorities. DBs that dump Kerry Coombs rarely get the better end of the deal

And this:

He's been using the OSU brand for about a year now

"

Advertisement
Mansell is posting all over today. All kinds of tidbits about guys their fans don't care about. LOL Said nothing more about Singletary since Ivins posted his update. Here is exactly what Mansell said:

"It is always interesting when a player removes a committed to a school on a social bio. Sometime it means something, sometimes it does not. I confirm 100% that Jaheim Singletary is NOT in Athens and has not been this week. It is no secret however that UGA has not stopped recruiting him at any point. Will Muschamp is the lead recruiter here and he has locked in on the five-star CB."

A couple of their posters refuse to acknowledge Singletary wasn't in Athens. One said he must have a "doppelganger". LOL Another believes since he flew, it couldn't have been to Miami yesterday. A third is absolutely certain he isn't staying today and will of course show up at some point in Athens... SMH You cannot make it up.
Boy if that dont tell you what them entitled frat boys at UGA are like, nothing will. Don't get how kids play at that school tbh.

Advertisement
Back