UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

The plan was always 2-3 CB with 3 the likely number , 4 if one kid wants in. Btw when I posted in this thread in June we were after him on the dl for months I wasn't joking. The minute T rob signed here Singletary had interest,
Really? We were told that Manny/Blake determined who gets offered and recruited at CB. I wonder why Manny isn’t running interference now?

Advertisement
Removed OSU commit from his Twitter bio. Stay tuned.
I mean are we talking @Baba Yaga code red possible “flip” this weekend?

DAF0BEA0-D3F9-48EC-B1A8-836FCDD5D68E.gif

Advertisement
I think we land Singletary this weekend since Fegans committed early on his trip I believe they had this planned out or Kelly either or, but I believe it's Singletary since that would be bigger news and something that would make Fegans be okay with pushing his commitment earlier.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Hoyacane1620 what are they saying on the UGA site.... is Mansell getting shredded?
Mansell is posting all over today. All kinds of tidbits about guys their fans don't care about. LOL Said nothing more about Singletary since Ivins posted his update. Here is exactly what Mansell said:

"It is always interesting when a player removes a committed to a school on a social bio. Sometime it means something, sometimes it does not. I confirm 100% that Jaheim Singletary is NOT in Athens and has not been this week. It is no secret however that UGA has not stopped recruiting him at any point. Will Muschamp is the lead recruiter here and he has locked in on the five-star CB."

A couple of their posters refuse to acknowledge Singletary wasn't in Athens. One said he must have a "doppelganger". LOL Another believes since he flew, it couldn't have been to Miami yesterday. A third is absolutely certain he isn't staying today and will of course show up at some point in Athens... SMH You cannot make it up.

Advertisement
If this is the dude that was talking about the Miami lifestyle I like our chances.

This is really the last chance recruits will travel besides the OV's and maybe a couple UV's so the fact that he's here is a good sign.
He in the bag imo we getting him.

Mansell is posting all over today. All kinds of tidbits about guys their fans don't care about. LOL Said nothing more about Singletary since Ivins posted his update. Here is exactly what Mansell said:

"It is always interesting when a player removes a committed to a school on a social bio. Sometime it means something, sometimes it does not. I confirm 100% that Jaheim Singletary is NOT in Athens and has not been this week. It is no secret however that UGA has not stopped recruiting him at any point. Will Muschamp is the lead recruiter here and he has locked in on the five-star CB."

A couple of their posters refuse to acknowledge Singletary wasn't in Athens. One said he must have a "doppelganger". LOL Another believes since he flew, it couldn't have been to Miami yesterday. A third is absolutely certain he isn't staying today and will of course show up at some point in Athens... SMH You cannot make it up.
Man I am loving the fact we are actually in the mix for this kid. The fact he is here at this point in time is very encouraging to say the least.

Advertisement
Back