UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
Advertisement
Muschamp won't get another HC job, atleast not a P5 one. He has used all of his chips there and wasted them all.

T-Rob aint following him to be his DC at Texas State.
Hey I thought there was no chance he'd get another HC job and then South Carolina fell for it

DB numbers for this class will work themselves out, especially when we have a guy like Curtis, who as long as he's open to it, can be moved to WR. If Curtis moves, these 4 CBs (even if one doesn't move to CB) then essentially are the haul for the last two years, and so they can easily see the immediately playing opportunities as besides Couch, the only other two roster CBs (Dunson and Clarke) will still be likely untested and unknown after this year (unless pressed into action because of injury)

Let me answer a question with a question. Do you believe those 3 don’t know already?
heart attack mood GIF

Advertisement
Andrew Ivins 247 Update:

“ 247Sports has been able to confirm that Jacksonville (Fla.) Robert E. Lee five-star corner Jaheim Singletary was at Miami on an unofficial visit Friday. The nation's No. 5-ranked cornerback prospect in the class of 2022 is set to some spend more time in Coral Gables on Saturday according to those with direct knowledge of the situation.

Singletary is currently committed to Ohio State. He, however, took an official visit the weekend of June 18 to Georgia and told 247Sports last month at Under Armour's Future 50 event that there had been plenty of contact with the Hurricanes.

“I be at Miami a lot," Singletary said.

Singletary has a strong relationship with UM assistant Travaris Robinson.

“That’s my guy," Singletary said. "T-Rob has an actual real good bond with my city, Jacksonville. And T-Rob was actually one of the first coaches to believe in me during this recruiting process. I think he was like my second offer. We just connected when he was at South Carolina. Created that bond. He has always believed in me. Now he’s at Miami, so he’s closer. That’s my boy.”
cat falling GIF

The plan was always 2-3 CB with 3 the likely number , 4 if one kid wants in. Btw when I posted in this thread in June we were after him on the dl for months I wasn't joking. The minute T rob signed here Singletary had interest,

Advertisement
Advertisement
The plan was always 2-3 CB with 3 the likely number , 4 if one kid wants in. Btw when I posted in this thread in June we were after him on the dl for months I wasn't joking. The minute T rob signed here Singletary had interest,
he loves T-rob. im under the understanding that Singletary is the only other cb we will now take and they want Williams and Wilson at Safety.

Advertisement
Back