UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Honest question:

IF — and that’s a BIG IF — we flip Singletary, does that impact our standing with Graves, Fegans, or Rogers?

That would be 4 highly rated players at the same position, so it’s not far fetched to believe someone might have second thoughts as our CB class gets more and more crowded.

I think the 3 we already have are amazing prospects; would hate to lose any of them.

Thoughts, @DMoney @Cribby, @SouthParkCane, @Da Jumbo Mutombo, @5XNC?
Hopefully these recruits talk to the current corners and have an idea of what TS, Blades, and Ivey are gonna do pertaining to the upcoming draft. If all 3 were to leave having that 4th corner like Singletary becomes especially valuable.

Advertisement
He literally was on FaceTime during Paradise while he was at OSU so this doesnt shock me tbh. Also what I found weird was Rusty was talking so much yet Singletary took so many secret visits here like either there was a miscommunication with Rusty or he was turned off by having his business put out without his permission. Jisr a thought
Rusty has had nothing lately. There have been some posters complaining that the mods there have “no juice”. Complaining they aren’t getting their $9.95 worth of info.

Ivins posted that article on OSU board too. No response…. Mansell just posted that Singletary is NOT and HAs NOT been in Athens this week. He has been silent since yesterday but now that Ivins has a story he had to say something. I think both those fan boards are in shock
Mansell probably talked **** out of his ***.

Honest question:

IF — and that’s a BIG IF — we flip Singletary, does that impact our standing with Graves, Fegans, or Rogers?

That would be 4 highly rated players at the same position, so it’s not far fetched to believe someone might have second thoughts as our CB class gets more and more crowded.

I think the 3 we already have are amazing prospects; would hate to lose any of them.

It shouldn’t we signed 0 corners last year smh. In today’s spread it’s not inconceivable to play all 4 at the same time down the road.

Advertisement
Honest question:

considering the quality/quantity of CB we've recruited last 3 years the more the better. I'm sure DVD and TROB mentioned we aint got nobody for them to compete with.

Best part about it, pretty sure he’s already used his OVs to Georgia and Ohio State..

Follow the visits.
Mansell probably talked **** out of his ***.
His comments today went something like: you can’t read anything into kids changing their status on social media. It might mean something or it might mean nothing”. LMAO

And OSU board is silent. Like 4 comments. One guy said “It’s like your girlfriend changing her relationship stays on facebook”

They are both so shocked and confused right now

Advertisement
Not to take away from what DVD and TRob are doing, but can you imagine what the LB recruiting would look like if TWill had stayed on? I'm not a MD slurper, but he nows how to address a glaring weakness.

I think the linebackers we took would be similar to what T-Rob is doing which is why I hated the fact he left and Patke took over. He was recruiting out of state kids that already had a relationship with, and now, it seems we will
be lucky to Land the kid from Central kid. I’m with ya here. As for this stud, we haven’t had a corner like this in ages.

No one truly wants to be in a 4 CB class though. One of the current commits will leave if we get a 4th like Singletary and we dont see any position switches like Curtis to WR.

Fegans flat out said he looked at the depth charts before he committed. All recruits do, anyone that says differently is lying.
Times have changed though. Everyone is running 3 and 4 WR sets now. **** Bama got a class of Jeudy, Ruggs, Smith and Waddle that one year. It’s not out of the realm to do that on the other side of the LOS. Lastly, TRob is worth his weight in gold. He is doing Bama, high level SEC things with DB recruiting right now. We get a 5 star CB to decommit from tOSU which had been CBU for a minute now, everyone thinks he is going to be a UGA during the weekend with them having a big bag waiting for him and he shows up in Miami? Is this real life?

Advertisement
His comments today went something like: you can’t read anything into kids changing their status on social media. It might mean something or it might mean nothing”. LMAO

And OSU board is silent. Like 4 comments. One guy said “It’s like your girlfriend changing her relationship stays on facebook”

They are both so shocked and confused right now
Yeah, Mansell got duped. And Ivins was the one doing it. Lol

2021 is as weird as 2020.

Andrew Ivins 247 Update:

“ 247Sports has been able to confirm that Jacksonville (Fla.) Robert E. Lee five-star corner Jaheim Singletary was at Miami on an unofficial visit Friday. The nation's No. 5-ranked cornerback prospect in the class of 2022 is set to some spend more time in Coral Gables on Saturday according to those with direct knowledge of the situation.

Singletary is currently committed to Ohio State. He, however, took an official visit the weekend of June 18 to Georgia and told 247Sports last month at Under Armour's Future 50 event that there had been plenty of contact with the Hurricanes.

“I be at Miami a lot," Singletary said.

Singletary has a strong relationship with UM assistant Travaris Robinson.

“That’s my guy," Singletary said. "T-Rob has an actual real good bond with my city, Jacksonville. And T-Rob was actually one of the first coaches to believe in me during this recruiting process. I think he was like my second offer. We just connected when he was at South Carolina. Created that bond. He has always believed in me. Now he’s at Miami, so he’s closer. That’s my boy.”
Bruh ...... Nah... Ain't no way..... Like ..... Our DB room.... Like... I gotta be dreaming.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back