UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
Ivins posted that article on OSU board too. No response…. Mansell just posted that Singletary is NOT and HAs NOT been in Athens this week. He has been silent since yesterday but now that Ivins has a story he had to say something. I think both those fan boards are in shock
Doesn’t make sense. I was told the bio drop was because he was bound for the Georgian city state of Athens.

Advertisement
I don’t know where he’s going, but I know where he’s at.
20210731_104409.gif

Ivins posted that article on OSU board too. No response…. Mansell just posted that Singletary is NOT and HAs NOT been in Athens this week. He has been silent since yesterday but now that Ivins has a story he had to say something. I think both those fan boards are in shock
He literally was on FaceTime during Paradise while he was at OSU so this doesnt shock me tbh. Also what I found weird was Rusty was talking so much yet Singletary took so many secret visits here like either there was a miscommunication with Rusty or he was turned off by having his business put out without his permission. Jisr a thought

Advertisement
Honest question:

IF — and that’s a BIG IF — we flip Singletary, does that impact our standing with Graves, Fegans, or Rogers?

That would be 4 highly rated players at the same position, so it’s not far fetched to believe someone might have second thoughts as our CB class gets more and more crowded.

I think the 3 we already have are amazing prospects; would hate to lose any of them.

Thoughts, @DMoney @Cribby, @SouthParkCane, @Da Jumbo Mutombo, @5XNC?

Advertisement
Honest question:

IF — and that’s a BIG IF — we flip Singletary, does that impact our standing with Graves, Fegans, or Rogers?

That would be 4 highly rated players at the same position, so it’s not far fetched to believe someone might have second thoughts as our CB class gets more and more crowded.

I think the 3 we already have are amazing prospects; would hate to lose any of them.

I don’t think so. Curtis never plays a down on defense. Also they go big fish or go light on CB for the 23 cycle.

Wow T-Rob DVD not playing around they trying to build a brand here we about to be DB U very very soon again, not to mention the multiple 5 star corners for 2023 that are on campus too, our db room is about to be filthy

Man the thing is, it’s so easy to build any kind of brand at Miami just based off our history. Let Miami be consist at winning games. It will be over. It’s easy to sell miami and NIL makes it even better

Advertisement
Honest question:

Let me answer a question with a question. Do you believe those 3 don’t know already?

Advertisement
Back