UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
Advertisement
And adidas

And the gloves have five fingers on em. What school has five rings for five fingers....
main-qimg-a18464463c85f9500f2ffb1bb5019ee9.jpg

Advertisement
From OSU 247 reporter Bill Kurelik:

As far as Singletary and Turner, without putting any specific numbers on them, I like the chances they stay with Ohio State. But with Singletary it is a little harder to say. He even tweeted out he has not talked to a single media person (includes recruiting people) since he made his Ohio State official visit. So if he is not willing to publicly state to anyone that he is either 100% locked in or still looking a bit, it makes me hesitant to say exactly where he stands and I have not. But again, even with Singletary I tend to like the chances he stays with Ohio State.

So no one knows anything....

He mentions in the thread that a few of the blue chip recruits this cycle are keeping things very close to the vest- called them good "poker players"

As far as Singletary and Turner, without putting any specific numbers on them, I like the chances they stay with Ohio State. But with Singletary it is a little harder to say. He even tweeted out he has not talked to a single media person (includes recruiting people) since he made his Ohio State official visit. So if he is not willing to publicly state to anyone that he is either 100% locked in or still looking a bit, it makes me hesitant to say exactly where he stands and I have not. But again, even with Singletary I tend to like the chances he stays with Ohio State.

He mentions in the thread that a few of the blue chip recruits this cycle are keeping things very close to the vest- called them good "poker players"
So he likes Singletary to stick because he just likes him to stick but he hasn't talked to anybody in the media and they make false reports but he's still confident he'll stick? ******* Cuckeyes reporters 🤦🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
So he likes Singletary to stick because he just likes him to stick but he hasn't talked to anybody in the media and they make false reports but he's still confident he'll stick? ******* Cuckeyes reporters 🤦🏾‍♂️
OSU takes a backseat to no one as it pertains to delusion and arrogance, so of course he'll stay committed. They can't fathom losing someone they actually want.

Advertisement
Gotta keep his subscribers happy at the end of the day… he knows a decommitment isn’t coming in the next week or two so hedging his bet that they won’t lose a blue chip DB.

In their arrogance they cannot fathom losing a 5* to Miami...

Advertisement
Back