UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
Legit question, if you flipped the scenario, high 5 * CB say from Toledo, still in OH (but prob closer to Michigan and a good 3ish hour drive to Ohio State) committed to UM during the pandemic and never even visited us, then rumors started coming out about him taking secret visits to Ohio State, then the kid confirmed he went to campus, would you say the same thing? He is all UM and has no legit interest in Ohio?

Jax to Miami is not a fun drive, nor is it a single day drive, its like 10 hours round trip, if he is making those trips on his own dime I think that alone would indicate interest. Not like he has a bunch of teammates on the team and is coming to just hang out like Rique did a few years ago.
10 hour drives are absolutely brutal I mean it's not like there's places to walk around, clear your head, **** even stretch so no kid is doing that time and time again unless there's a big interest

Advertisement
Who knew that Terminator X from Public Enemy likes Miami.
Music Video GIF
“And to my rescue, it was the S1W’s…”

Made it into the Smithsonian:

E96F1FB0-6A40-4FBA-9CAE-65AE15811796.jpeg

Because Singletary like TRob, He told a reporter at 7on7 camp he visit Miami on a UOV a week ago
This is the same kid that walked up to Andrew Ivins out of the blue during a 7on7 tournament and just randomly told him he likes the T-Rob hire for Miami. He wants to be recognized as the #1 corner in his class and T-Rob just had the top corner drafted.

He has a lot of connections in South Florida. They have a lot of top players and coaches on their YouTube show. They also get a lot of former UM players on their show. He definitely knows a few things.
Yeah man. These dudes always sayin who has no credibility or who’s a clown we they don’t know nuthin themselves. Dude is part of Footballville & they’re poppin right now. He knows what he’s talking about.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Columbus' "lameness" has been on full display, especially over the last, I don't know...forever. So either kids don't care about it or maybe it's not as "lame" as it's being made out to be.
Within the facility is nice, and winning always makes those winters more bearable but he's a Florida kid so its feasible he could hate the environment.

Advertisement
Back