UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks, but there are people on here who’ve probably known for much longer. They don’t care about cred either.
As they shouldn't who cares about cred on a message board? This isn't TMZ I know im not desperate for every headline on a recruit especially if it isn't big news to help my team rather then news that makes the recruit I want feel disrespected or his privacy is invaded

X does know some things he is in those circles. However he does like the attention and is quick to pop off without much more than a rumor. He was doubled down at the end of last year and the prior year about T2 and Flowe. That’s where most people got at him.

Advertisement
X does know some things he is in those circles. However he does like the attention and is quick to pop off without much more than a rumor. He was doubled down at the end of last year and the prior year about T2 and Flowe. That’s where most people got at him.
This.

He knows things but I take his predictions with a grain of salt. That said singletary is definitely in play. There’s been a lot of contact between him and Miami on dl for months.

Last edited:
I hope I am wrong but I don't buy it.

Its ok not to believe or buy in that he may decommit from OSU and ultimately chose us. Gonna be an extremely hard pull, but you can buy the fact he is interested in us especially because of TRob.

Im not driving or flying from Jax to Miami to go see someone Im not interested in.

Its ok not to believe or buy in that he may decommit from OSU and ultimately chose us. Gonna be an extremely hard pull, but you can buy the fact he is interested in us especially because of TRob.

Im not driving or flying from Jax to Miami to go see someone Im not interested in.
I think his visit is next week to OSU. They will likely seal the deal. Usually do a great job locking down DB's...we shall see.

Advertisement
Who knew that Terminator X from Public Enemy likes Miami.
Music Video GIF

I think his visit is next week to OSU. They will likely seal the deal. Usually do a great job locking down DB's...we shall see.
it is. He is taking an OV there next week. Supposedly the first time he will be on campus.

He was at UGA this week on an OV. They've been saying for weeks he was making down low trips there, too.

Guess we'll see what's up after next weekend...

Advertisement
Really weird that he’s committed to OSU but he’s never been there. Obviously we’ve had a ton of success in Duval but if there’s interest then somebody in particular in his group must think the world of TRob because most of his suitors other than UGA do a really good job with CBs.
A “ton of success” in Duval?

I don’t get why people think he has legit interest here. Nothing indicates that. He is all OSU. I’ll gladly be wrong haha
Legit question, if you flipped the scenario, high 5 * CB say from Toledo, still in OH (but prob closer to Michigan and a good 3ish hour drive to Ohio State) committed to UM during the pandemic and never even visited us, then rumors started coming out about him taking secret visits to Ohio State, then the kid confirmed he went to campus, would you say the same thing? He is all UM and has no legit interest in Ohio?

Jax to Miami is not a fun drive, nor is it a single day drive, its like 10 hours round trip, if he is making those trips on his own dime I think that alone would indicate interest. Not like he has a bunch of teammates on the team and is coming to just hang out like Rique did a few years ago.

Advertisement
Back