UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
Exactly, he was right in a lot of predictions last year. No one bats 100%. His predictions are usually based off the vibe he gets from the kids, when talking to them. Some kids just full of ****😁.
Right. Him and D. Streeter (the guy who actually runs Canesville/footballville) gives great content and does nothing but make predictions off the vibes they get like you said.

not a mope but reality is if we win only 7 games elites will bounce. manny is selling progress and were a few pieces away. can't lose a bunch of games off that,
Is there ANY sunshine in your life? Why must the glass ALWAYS be half empty with you guys?

Advertisement
Lol, who said anything about hating him? Ya’ll love taking sh*t to the extreme.

All of his “predictions” have always been extremely vague and are 9/10 things that this board already knows, that’s all.
True. CSI is on another level though. We have a cheat sheet with Cribby and Liberty City El and others giving us solid info. He gives decent info though.

he doesn’t, but this is a blind squirrel finding a nut situation
Sjsu Theres A Chance GIF by San Jose State Spartans

Advertisement
What’s their issue with him? He seems to be around it a good bit.
I don’t have an issue with him per se and he def does have his connections, but man does he come off thirsty at times lol. It’s one thing to drop slight hints but homie said something last night about “we’re in a great spot with a certain Jacksonville CB. Top one in the country”. Like gee I wonder who that could be about. Just let the kids do their thing.

I don’t have an issue with him per se and he def does have his connections, but man does he come off thirsty at times lol. It’s one thing to drop slight hints but homie said something last night about “we’re in a great spot with a certain Jacksonville CB. Top one in the country”. Like gee I wonder who that could be about. Just let the kids do their thing.
Ok, thanks - I see what you’re saying and like you said he has connections but the bigger issue is letting stuff out. People are on here posting that he’s clueless but that’s not really accurate nor the issue.

Advertisement
Ok, thanks - I see what you’re saying and like you said he has connections but the bigger issue is letting stuff out. People are on here posting that he’s clueless but that’s not really accurate nor the issue.
Yea the people saying he has no sources don’t know who he is. Watch one of his podcasts and the guys got SFL kids, coaches, former players, etc... on there regularly. He gets good info, just wish he would keep it a little closer to vest.

Advertisement
Oh so he's basically like an attention ***** when he could just let the kids go through their process. I feel that it would be annoying to me too

I don’t get why people think he has legit interest here. Nothing indicates that. He is all OSU. I’ll gladly be wrong haha

Advertisement
Back