UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
Oh I thought you had some inside knowledge about bad feelings he had toward UGA like TS. LOL. Ok, all good. Misunderstood your post.

I meant it that he decommitted along with that other 5 star so he can’t have too good of feelings about them but UGA wants Singletary and who else to help us negatively recruit them than Bear and Rique .

Advertisement
I am 65 years old and I have been following the Canes before most on this board were born. This is the first time since the early 2000s that I believe that we have turned the corner.

If you didn't fall for the Leprechaun in the tailpipe, god bless you.

Advertisement
Really weird that he’s committed to OSU but he’s never been there. Obviously we’ve had a ton of success in Duval but if there’s interest then somebody in particular in his group must think the world of TRob because most of his suitors other than UGA do a really good job with CBs.

Advertisement
This guy has no credibility at all
Terminator X have a lot of credibility. He make videos of all the high school games and Little League football games. Parents be asking him to come watch their child play. On his YouTube channel he have the high school players, parents and coaches on his show. Footballville and Canesville, go watch him on YouTube and you'll will know if he's credible

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back